unicycling is not for clowns

My favorite response to this one (I don’t look like a bear) is “No, are you?”

Most clowns don’t ride unicycles. Try it once with those shoes and you’ll understand why. :slight_smile:

When asked if I’m from the circus, I have used:

“yes I’m out looking for clowns, now I’ve found some”

I could use that one too.
“Yes, I work for Glasgow City Council”
or
“Aye, coonsul” as I would say it.

But I reckon a simple “yes” is the best answer. Or a simple, un-sarcastic, no-tone-to-it, “no”. But that’s a lot harder to do than a yes.

See if folk would just shut the fuck up tho, wow.

T…

i sometimes wear this shirt just because. It gets the point across.

So many people say to me “Hey what happen to the rest of your bike?” They thing they’re so clever, but I hear it so often.

I like saying, "Oh I’m sorry, the correct response was, ‘you’re awesome!’…we also would have accepted, ‘you rock!’, but thanks for playing!.. :sunglasses:

I also carry around specially made cards that read: “Congratulations, you are the winner of the most UNoriginal comment of the day! Please redeem this card for an original thought.” Below that it reads…

“PS: For enlightenment, Search Youtube for extreme unicycling!”

I need to think of a comment short enough to say to the high schoolers who drive by(who have such imaginative comments as: go join the circus, freak!; I hate you!; and, ride that sht,f***t!)

Here’s my card…easy to make and hand out!:stuck_out_tongue:

THat would be awesome to give out to jerks saying that!:smiley:

Or…

And done! (the border didn’t come out that great, but oh well):p:) :sunglasses: :smiley:

DSC01458.JPG

Haha those are great do you just print them out with your comp or have them made? If so what is the cost of having them made.

I just made the design in an old program called “print artist”. I use it mostly to print out my normal business cards. The most expensive part is the card stock; It’s something like $20 and makes 200 cards. I use Avery “clean edge” linen white texture. Once ther’re printed, you just snap out the cards there’s 10 to a sheet. :slight_smile:

I haven’t ben getting too many stupid comments lately, so I’ll prolly only hand out only a few over the coming week, but it’ll be a kick watching reactions!

hey muniaddict,
those cards are really cool.:smiley:

that is a great idea. it would be really funny to give one to someone who comments on you saying your a clown or something!

love the cards thats quite funny.

Mind you, i hate carrying even my keys in my pocket so cards are a no-no.

I havent got the clown one yet in bristol… i dont think you get it as much when ur riding a skinnie or jumping off and on walls or bins…

i do get the occasional “wheres your other wheel”
my answer when i’m grumpy/tired is = up your ass
but normally cause i’m a nice person i stick to :
“shit i lost it!” or “still got to pay off this one!”

It would be even cooler to get in on videotape!

If you go to your LSS (local Skate Shop) they should sell a little rubber pouch thing - i will take a pic tonight as i am at work at the moment.
I HATED carrying keys/wallet/anything and this is the goods… you can fit key, a bit of money and an allen key if you really want.
Anyone know what i’m talking about? Do you have one?

Sorry for the threadjack.

Kill me now! :astonished:

I dressed up as a clown for a parade…and it was lots of fun! Those people who say that are just jealous that they can’t do that too.

Ive Killed men for less

ya i friggin hate those morons. i get soooo much of that. i get called a faggot alot too. just because i got skills others don’t have. its amazing, i can hit a 8 stair grind right in front of somebody, and they’ll still call me a fag. i’m about ready to kill some fools over this.
and i’m not a friggin clown(trying to watch my language)
thats exactly the kinda image i’m trying to erase, and it anoys me when other unicyclers reinforce this image by juggling and wearing flamboyant clothing and stuff

F*CK THE MAN