Unicycling is not a crime

check this website:
www.unicycling-is-not-a-crime.com
big surprise coming for the 23rd of july

There doesn’t seem to be anything to do there. It’s under construction. :thinking:

I bet that’s going to be the big surprise on the 23rd!

I agree with this though :slight_smile:

If you guys insist on clicking a link, click the report post symbol for these spammers. Don’t respond to them. Let their filthy spam die.

i’m not a spam, just wait some days, and you’ll see i’m not… this is completely unicycle related :wink:

Couldn’t YOU have waited some days and then posted your link? I’m just sayin.

I guess you must be excited about it. But you haven’t given much context for the rest of us.
“Unicycling is not a crime” stickers? :stuck_out_tongue:
Nah… that’s not a surprise.

Maybe the site will say “Unicycling IS a crime”. That WOULD be a surprise. :astonished:

So what’s olaf up to this time?

I’m thinking this might be spam.

I do like the unicycle handcuff logo, though.

if i was a spam, i wouldn’t have choose the 23rd of july as date to release my suprise… (there’s both naucc and euc at this date… just saying)

it’s no spam:p Just be a little patient :wink:

Yeah… not spam

It’s too much effort for spam. Also spammers aren’t big on creating favicons. :slight_smile:

I also like your kinky logo.

So, now we’ve established that it isn’t spam, maybe we can have some guesses as to what it is?

I’m thinking a new DVD… That would be cool.

just some more informations as people realised i’m not spamming
surprise will be revealed at both naucc and euc, and a couple of days after, or may be earlier on internet

i let you guess what it is now :wink:

And it’s from France surely

I think I know what it is :smiley: and I’m pretty sure it isn’t Olaf. Can’t wait for the 23rd :smiley:

this is going to be sweet =D

can’t wait to know what it’s all about!

I hate waiting for surprises.

I love waiting for surprises