Unicycling Affiliations List

Austin One Wheelers

Austin, TX, USA

heee de site bestaat niet

ik zoek de site of informatie over de club. ik kan nergens iets vinden. heb je een andere link? of check even of hjet klopt.

I can’t help you at all, but I just want to annouce that I understood (I think)every word of that post, and I’m very proud of myself.

Unicycle Hawaii

Mountain Uni or off road uni
Hawaiian MUni riding is sweet.
Dani Myers is always looking for a unicyclist to share the trails.

www.unicyclehawaii.com
Aloha,

Re: Unicycling Affiliations List

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 06:49:24 -0500, ina wrote:

>ik zoek de site of informatie over de club. ik kan nergens iets vinden.
>heb je een andere link? of check even of hjet klopt.

Ina, ik geloof dat ze ermee gestopt zijn. Als je in Utrecht of
omgeving zoekt, informeer dan eens bij Circus Jopie

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“dit dit diddle diddle dit dit did-it, dit dit diddle diddle dit dit did-it, dit diddle dit dit dit diddle dit dit, diddle-diddle-diddle-diddle-dit dit diddle diddle dit dit did-it,… - Spudman”

The North Wales Unimeet

Cathy

Montana Unistar brigade…

the Twin Cities Unicycle club

hmmm… tell me more about this “Unistar brigade”

Can someone tell me if there are any Unicycle clubs in India?

c.l.u.b.

county of lancaster unicycling balancers is in pennsylvania. i am part of the club:)

Asociación de Monociclistas Ciclic ( Monociclos.Com )

Good idea, I think we’ll have to add the list to www.unicycle.2ya.com . It would be good to make it a cumulative list rather than just posting single new club info…that may be asking a bit too much though.

Andrew

All of the clubs and groups that I know about, and that have a web page, are in the links section here at Unicyclist.com. If anyone knows of others let me know and I can add them.

I’m gradually adding more sections to the links.

Thanks, John…you’ve definitely saved us some work. Mind if we link to your links page instead?

the twin cites unicycle club.
it kicks butt

It’s Gilby’s links page. I’m just filling in the database.

Nah, it’s the Unicyclist Community’s links page. :slight_smile: More credit goes to John for the current organization of it.

Ya. were going to be in Macys day parade so watch for us:).

Thanks to both of you,
Gilby and JC. That’s a nice compilation of info. Gotta love this site! By the way, nice upgrades on the site.

Bill Hamilton
The Wonders