Unicycles in Movies

Yo,

I need a movie that has a unicycle in it somewhere. I remember there was a movie like Eurotrip or something with a group of college kids riding unicycles. One of the actors kinda carried it around with him. He was a nerd type character with a pretty good sized part. Can anyone help me out with this?

-Shaun Johanneson

Yesterday I watched the grinch who stole christmas. There’s a really short part of it somewhere close to the end, when Grinch and the girl slide down to town with presents. Or in the middle when some other run is involved.

Then there’s a monster in The Nightmare before Christmas, a chubby on an unicycle.

And there’s a movie, dont know the name, where the people are cheating on exams a lot. There’s a guy, I think “cool Ethan”, who has some buddies and they ride to school on unicycles.

That’s all i know:D

Theres a unicycle in the new Harry Potter movie - one of the scenes when they’re all in that room (room of requirement?) where harry and his lil gang all train their spells…

That’s not very helpful, but I can’t remember what it’s called! :astonished:

Triball perfect thank you. SLACKERS was the movie I was thinking of. Thank you man. I appreciate that. Radical.

-Shaun Johanneson

There’s a ‘blink-and-you’ll-miss-it’ appearance of someone riding a unicycle in the new King Kong movie. Right at the start during the vaudeville routine.

The woman also juggles in that movie to entertain King Kong if I remember correctly.

No problem Shaun. We get translated titles of movies here, so I don’t know the correct titles:D

Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust has 2 unicycle scenes. One on a powered motoruni and one guy on a regular uni.

“Annie” has some guys on giraffes.

theres a guy idling for a performance in Rush Hour 3.

There’s one in a hall in Van Helsing too haha

there was a taiwanese ‘road trip’ movie out last year about a deaf dude biking around taiwan. he meets up with a film production crew shooting a movie and one of their actors is a guy painted silver who rides a unicycle. theres a trailer and a 1-sec clip of him here (around 44 seconds in):

in the movie he had maybe 30 seconds of screen time, but it was enough for me to pump my fist and go YEAH!!! in the movie theatre, hehe

the episode of futurama where their escaping from the sewers has bender riding along a plank.

The Omen(the new one), there is a man riding a uni in the kids party

Leprechaun 3, there is a uni layin on the floor in the pawn shop

Peter rides a uni down a staircase in the eposode he meets his real dad in Ireland

Spongebob hella rides a giraffe

The episode of Seinfeld where Elaine befriends people much like her usual friends but with better habits. In their apartment that is almost exactly the same there is a unicycle hanging from where the bicycle would be in Jerry’s apartment.

i saw one recently but can’t remember for the life of me what movie it was.

And Brian is riding one for a military trial in Saving Private Bryan. And in the last episode, there are two clips of Hitler idling and juggling three fish

spongebob rides a giraffe.

Spongebob rides a paddle-type giraffe:D

In “The Night Before Christmas”, in the end, I think animated Sammy Hagar is riding a golden giraffe unicycle in the end, its a sorta pause and start and pause type of thing to see