Unicycles for a school club

Hello Unicycle enthusiasts,

I’m a middle school teacher and am seeking some unicycles to start a club this fall. I am looking to find 10 used unicycles to launch the program. I picked up a couple this summer, but I am still in need of a few more. Unfortunately, the club has no money, so I am planning on purchasing as many functional unicycles as I can with my own money.

Do you have an extra 20 inch collecting dust in your shed? I will consider unicycles needing minor repairs. Please send me a picture and let me know how much you’re asking. I don’t care if you reply to this thread or PM me.

Cheers!

Ben

PS - Don’t you wish there would have been a unicycle program at your school when you were a kiddo?

“LOOSE YOUR TRAINING WHEEL DUDE!”

Yeah, I wish my school had a uni club. Unfortunately I never did get the hang of my unicycle. I’ve had it for three and a half months now and have made no progress past 7 or 8 revs before I fall.
I’ve decided to give it up, and where better than to someplace where it will be used often? A better choice than on eBay to some schmoe who’ll have one just to say he has one.

It’s a nice entry-level black 24" Club Freestyle.

Saddle - Club Saddle
S.P. Diameter - 25.4 x 300mm Black
S.P. Clamp Style - 25.4 Nimbus QR (Black)
Frame Style - Nimbus II
Frame Construction - Steel
Frame Finish - Black
Bearing Housing - Main Cap
Bearing Size - 17 x 40 x 12
Rim Size - 24 inches
Rim Construction - Black 36 hole Aluminum, black
Rim Type - Single Walled
Tire Size - 24 x 1.95 Whitewall
Tube Size - 24 x 1.95
Tire PSI - 40-65
Hub Type - Square Tapered
Hub Construction - Steel
Spoke Count - 36
Crank Arm Length - 127 mm
Crank Arm Type - Square Tapered
Crank Arm Construction - Steel
Pedal Type - Platform
Pedal Construction - Plastic

Aesthetically, the whitewall tire is very nice. There is some wear on the bumpers and pedals, but the unicycle is in full working order. No repairs needed whatsoever. Nice square top frame if any of your students gets into freestyling. I got it for around $130 + $20 shipping.

I don’t want to take too big a loss, so I’m thinking $85 plus $15 shipping. I can do that because I live very close to NC. Beautiful state, btw.

Thank you for your consideration.

Here are some photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/41492000@N05/3826541293/in/photostream/ for the above uni. Most prefer this beginner uni over the Torker CX and LX because it has a more comfortable saddle (a must when learning) and a nicer frame.

Again, thank you very much for possibly giving my uni new life.

Here are some photos for the above uni. Most prefer this beginner uni over the Torker CX and LX because it has a more comfortable saddle (a must when learning) and a nicer frame.

Again, thank you very much for possible giving my uni new life.

I have a torker cx that i would love to get rid of for around $50? i spraypainted it neon green but it looks good and doesnt chip very easily. If you are interested i can get pictures up:)

I have a torker Lx 20 I was thinking about selling for about $80, but I’m still unsure. I’ll tell you if I decide to sell