unicyclepics.co.uk updated...

Posted this in JC, should be here really.

I have made some changes to www.unicyclepics.co.uk so you can now make an account, upload all your images and vote on yours and everyone elses pics!
The No.1 Pic is automaticly displayed on the home page, and you can view the no.1 pics for each style www.unicyclepics.co.uk/display.top.php e.g. trials, street, ect…
there is also an archive section where you can flick through all the pictures that have been uploaded.

If anyone has any ideas, comments or if you just want voice your opinion, please do so on this thread. :slight_smile:

I’m also hoping to do a picture of the month with a prize for the winner soon. :sunglasses:

I posted a pic, its a nice site. =p

Thanks,
Good pics! :slight_smile:

Dude!

The new look site rocks! I always visit unicyclepics.co.uk to see if you have done anymore, it looks like you’ve been busy!

I will get out there shooting, and sign up. I like the idea of rating the pictures., keeps you interested.

Keep up the good work man!

Rock on!
Edd

Cheers Edd, I can’t wait to see pics from you! :slight_smile:
I think there’s one of your bro. (leo) on there that you sent me if i remember right…?

nice pics, but i don’t have any.

Yeah, its in the trials section.

I will have to get out there snapping! :wink:

Rock on!
Edd

That’s ok, you can still vote on the ones that are on there, and hopefully you’ll take some pics soon. :slight_smile:

Opps!
I uploaded one to the wrong catogory! Is there some way I can put that right?

Rock on!
Edd

I’ll sort it out don’t worry Edd. :wink:

I’ve made it so you can see who’s uploaded each image and you can go to there profile. I’m still working on making it so you can view all there pics from there profile, but at the mo. it displays there no.1 image as a thumbnail you can clck on. :slight_smile:
I will also make it so you can view your own profile and edit it soon. :sunglasses:

Sounds good, but it hasn’t changed for me. Am I missing something? Or are you still working on that?

I think you should do something so you don’t have to vote on every image to see the next one. I suggest clicking on the image itself takes you to another random image.

Also now the images seems to be in the order they are uploaded, am I right? You should make them come in random so you don’t have to see the same pictures first every time.

I think this can become something really nice :slight_smile:

Hell yeah!
You have done a great job Pete! Im loving the site, and wouldn’t even know where to start to make something like that happen!

Great work!
Rock on!
Edd

Thank for your suport!
I will make it so you don’t have to vote to see the next pic this week some time, I did think about making it so they display at random, but in the end went for date order. I could change it, but it’s a lot of work, so i’ll have to think about that one…
p.s. nice pics! :slight_smile:

Cheers Edd! I’m realy glad you like the site, I didn’t know how to do anything like this a year ago, but have had lots of fun learning! :slight_smile: I’m am still a beggina realy, but i’m learning lots every day, so the site should just get better and better as I get better at programing. :sunglasses:

Cheers again!
Pete.

I am still working on it, but you should be able to see who’s uploaded each pic now, and then be able to click view profile, this should take you to the profile of the user who uploaded the pic. from there you can view there top pic and very soon will be able to view all there images. I’m still working on the last part of that, but you should be able to get a good idea of what it will be like. I’m also working on a page where you can view and edit your own profile, but that bit’s not quite ready yet.
hope you like it, I would like to hear anybodys views. :slight_smile:

Oh I see now, it only shows the persons profile when your voting. It would be better if you could show the persons profile for the pic in archive and top pics too.

Also, I found an error, no big deal but on my picture here: http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/display.street2.php?filename=1 it says it was uploaded by “PJStew” when I was the one who uploaded it. :slight_smile:

I hope lots more people sign up and upload more pictures!

That sound like a good plan, I will try to sort that out today. :sunglasses:

Thanks for pointing that one out, i’ve been going through them, trying to change all the ones that people had emailed to me and I had uploaded, but I must of mist that one. :slight_smile: If anyone else spots any that should have there name on, please point it out.

Me too! :wink: