Unicycle wedding - Help us win a picture contest

So, there’s a picture contest going on in our area about unusual wedding pictures.
My husband and I decided to participate with a picture of us riding out of church on unicycles.
It would be really great if you would help us win! Therefore we need you to give us 6 stars each day.
There is no registration needed to vote! Just click on the link below go backwards to picture number 38 and klick on the 6th star. :wink:

Here is the Link to the contest.
We are picture number 38.
You can vote every day.

Big thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Done :slight_smile:

Nice pic!

Wrong info - the number changes!

Apparently the picture number changes. Someone told me we are number 13 now, another one said number 18… :astonished:
Well, we are the ones on unicycles! :wink:

Thank you very much!

It was 12 when I voted.

One last thing: Give all the others 1 star!

I just realised that the average is what counts => If you give us six stars and all the others just 1 star it raises our chance to win enourmously! :wink:

Thanks again to everybody!

Really? Better than no stars?

Yes, because in the end they devide the collected stars by the number of votes and no star = no vote. :wink:
Otherwise they would say the picture with the “most stars” wins instead of the one with the “most stars on average”…

Ok, so long as you are sure I’m off sick today so I might as well sit and try to raise the profile of unicycling a tad!

That sounds odd. So someone who gets fifty people voting for them 5 stars is no better off than someone who just gets one person to vote for them 5 stars?

Also, it may be different in Germany but here, almost no-one in the media knows how averages/means or any other statistical tool works!

That sounds odd. So someone who gets fifty people voting for them 5 stars is no better off than someone who just gets one person to vote for them 5 stars?

Also, it may be different in Germany but here, almost no-one in the media knows how averages/means or any other statistical tool works!

Edited to add - I just looked up the terms and conditions with Google Translate and I can’t see any mention of an average, just the number of stars.

3.1 From 12 to 25 September 2016 Sptember can always login to Eligible over verlobung-und-hochzeit.de each to these terms and conditions. As part of the application, the application forms are completed in full. From 26 September - 09 October 2016, the images can be reviewed on the awarding of stars of all users of the site. The picture with the most stars wins.

Maybe one day I will get to conduct a wedding on a unicycle!

Ok, so long as you are sure I’m off sick today so I might as well sit and try to raise the profile of unicycling a tad!

For some reason my posts are duplicated and I can’t delete them, sorry.

Done, and congrats!

I’ve deleted your double posts Spinningwoman :wink:

Done! Gave you 6 stars.

So did I. - Congratulations! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Sanne

Congratulations and many happy returns!
First I gave six stars to #38 (with big balloon in the background) and then read further instructions. :slight_smile:

There are several other really nice shots on there. One of my favorites was the couple on the front of the Claas combine (farming vehicle). A long time ago, I worked for the ad agency that represented Claas in the United States.

Here’s a couple of pictures from my wedding in 2000. This was actually the wedding show, which came after the reception, but on the same stage where the wedding took place. That’s Greg Milstein, the host of Unicon II, on the other end of the club passing, with Jacquie in the middle!

There are a couple of really strange entries, or maybe I am missing the point of them somehow. Like the one where the groom is standing a few feet in front of the bride with his legs crossed and his back to her. That was really their favourite shot of their wedding?

Just voted again for the second day. This time I just voted for you - I’m really not convinced they are going to do anything more than count the stars.

Thank you everybody! :slight_smile:

Thanks!
I’m not sure about it anymore, either. When we uploaded the picture they said the winner will be the one who gets most stars on average. But you are right: Now the average is not mentioned anywhere anymore. Either way I think there won’t be many giving everybody else just 1 star, so in the end it won’t make that much of a difference. :wink: