Unicycle Spotting / Sighting Thread

Haha, that a contradiction!
(the name that is; velo is French for bicycle)

Funny; I now use to practise in a filmstudio near my house.
Two weeks ago Guus Meeuwis / SBS did recordings in my unicycle practise place :slight_smile:

Cool clip; if I would have know earlier, then I certainly would have traced untill I found who put that unicycle in there!

click the image to see a clip of the particular scene.

Kangaroo on a unicycle.

While driving back from Unicon16 I came across this truck on the highway. But since trucks are going slow, it was impossible to get behind it again, so I went trough a parking, and then got track of it again. Just before it took another junction than me I quickly took this pretty sharp picture…

continentalTruck.jpg

While driving back from Unicon16 I came across this truck on the highway. But since trucks are going slow, it was impossible to get behind it again, so I went trough a parking, and then got track of it again. Just before it took another junction than me I quickly took this pretty sharp picture…

continentalTruck1.jpg

continentalTruck.jpg

Wow, I didn’t realize Continental is making 20" unicycle tires! :smiley:

Theres is a lot of Bears on unicycles in this book

2357.jpg

bears-wheels-1.jpg

1 Like

I’m getting that bike right away for my kids. I mean right now.

about 1:57

Not sure if this is allowed so if its not, sorry… I just found it interesting…
Anyone for shooting a shotgun while on the uni?? ha :slight_smile:

It didn’t seem to go too well for him - though I’m sure with a bit of practice you could learn to lean into the recoil :wink:

OfficeMax has got Uni-fever!

He’s good, too…

I saw some performers that had a penguin giraffe in Cartegena, Colombia five days ago. The day before yesterday I saw a guy riding what looked to be a KH trials in Bogota.

I saw this one on the way home from Unicon too :smiley: Proabably the same truck :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw this in La Candelaria in Bogota.

UniBogota.jpg

that is to cool!!!

Indianapolis has lots of public art, including murals all over the place. And an amazingly low amount of graffiti. I found this one along a rail trail under a freeway.

2012-08-15_14-36-34_104.jpg

found this piece of art in Auburn, Washington. I was very excited about it.

uni art.jpg

1 Like