Unicycle ride for charity in Sothern California 11/17

nice, I wish I could have joined you
but unfortunately I live halfway across the world.:frowning:

My first time on a uni in 7 months since “brokeback mountain”! Did ten laps and had fun. Even had a UPD with little pain.

Hey, Adam, if you are interested, I would be glad to help ramp it up again next year. Let’s get sponsors (KH, UDC) to donate fabulous prizes for most laps, goofiest hats etc. and I’ll bet we can get even more people.

I’m planning a charity event at my Alma Mater (West High) in the coming weeks! I’ll be attempting 100 laps around the 1/4 mile track (25 miles) in 2.5 hours or less! I will be notifiying all local media, as well as TV both local & national.

Proceeds will go to a childrens charity, which will be chosen soon.:smiley:

That sounds great! I will definitaly work with you next year to make the event even better! Terry, let me know if you want any help with your event! I would be happy to helpout in any way!

Will do Adam. ** Could you please get some newspaper copies of the writeup so the next time I’m out there I can get a copy from you?

And what about this Sunday or in the near future the group and I actually DO that ride ALL THE WAY to top of the world? There’s a park at the top to play around on unis in, and the ride back down is fantastic! Let me know asap!

Wish I could have made it. I will come next year for sure and will hopefully be able to supply some prizes with my new unicycle company that should be opening up sometime soon (watch for a thread about www.uniproshop.com hopfully sometime in December). Looks like you guys had a good time, congrats!

Jim, it’s nice to see that you are riding again! Let me know when you are ready to hit some trails. I rode Aliso Woods & Canyon today with a guy from Sacremento. Good times and hope to ride with you sometime in the near future.