Unicycle Magazine?

Is there, has there been, or will there ever be a unicycling magazine?

There is On One Wheel, which is a unicycle magazine that is published quarterly. You have to be a member of the USA (unicycle society of america) to receive it.

Is there, has there been, or will there ever be a unicycling magazine?

here is one in french

heres one that never happened.

heres the same stupid question you asked.

another never happened thread

feeling lazy yet?

if not , read the first post.

more of the same

yes of course there sould be a unicycling magazine.

an old poll

i always liked the phrase "news letter " better.

USE THE FREAKIN SEARCH!!

search button power ?

Re: Is there, has there been, or will there ever be a unicycling magazine?

I clicked that one just so I could vote in it.

Re: Is there, has there been, or will there ever be a unicycling magazine?

Sorry about that. It was a “moment of inspiration” kinda thing. It’s hard to control what my brain does sometimes.

Oh yeah, and sorry about starting this thread. It’s hard to control what my brain does.

Nah it’s good you started this thread. The other guy must just wanted to insult cause he went OUT of his way to put that comment. Kinda a waste of everyone’s time, but whatever. A UNI MAG would be an awesome thing to have happen. Shoot in action shots, do interviews, tips, trick names, ads (need to money support, lol) and stuff like that. I want to undergo soemthing like that in the next few years. But i’m not sure how many people would actually get one to keep the business afloat. That’s all.

-Shaun Johanneson

1 for me

Hope I wont be the only one for you shaun

Due to the sparsity (sp?) of the unicyling population in general, it would probably be economically unfeasible to produce and distribute a glossy, printed uni magazine, ala mountainbiking UK, or whatever.

Why no be happy with the huge interactive “magazine” that exists now with pictures, “interviews”, reviews and videos that exist via the unicyclist.com fora?

I know that you cant take it to the toilet with you (unless you have a wi-fi laptop!), but that seems a small price to pay for all of the excellent media and discussion that takes place here.

My £0.02 worth,

Hooked

Usually when I’m posting, I’m posting from the bathroom :sunglasses:

And right now, I’m done in here. Time to get up before my legs fall asleep!

Dont you hate it when you get a ring around the back of your legs?

I think the world has to see the extreme side of it. We have people crankflipping sets larger than the non-riders can believe can just be jumped. People have got to bust huge tricks and get into some mainstream system, just a touch of it, to change the minds of the non-riders. But whatever.

-Shaun Johanneson

Re: Re: Is there, has there been, or will there ever be a unicycling magazine?

Don’t worry about it. Jagur wouldn’t be happy if he didn’t have something to bitch about.

not really no…it wasnt an insult.

out of my way to post a comment? no. i did go out my way to find all those links though.

hmmm? bet its not since evevyone is clicking on them, kinda helpful eh?

stop bitchin.