Unicycle India

I took my unicycle on holiday to India for a laugh, so I put this little video together just to show off some of my crazy antics. I’m by no means a brilliant rider (level 3 at best) but I had a lot of fun making this so hopefully you guys will have a lot of fun watching it.

Enjoy!

http://www.vimeo.com/9275133

Looks like a fun time was had by all. Hopfully no little feet were hurt on those pinned pedals.

There weren’t any complaints. People seem to have tough feet out there as they spend a lot of time barefoot, and my pins aren’t the spiky kind!

looks like you bought joy to india and had a load of fun.

john

Awesome video. I love to watch people who try to ride and have so much fun while failing :sunglasses:

I’ll always let people have a sit on the uni - it’s pretty indestructible so I don’t worry about it too much. It also helps spread the word and maybe ignite the flame in people and maybe bring new unicyclists into the world!

It’s surprising how a lot of people who’ve never ridden a uni before just “get” it and can balance pretty well. Of course nobody’s going to be riding along unaided straight away but I think a few of them would’ve made really good unicyclists with practice!

Nice, looked like good fun! :slight_smile:

I love videos like this and yours is no exception, It really brought a smile to my face :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. It’s good to know that my efforts are appreciated. I guess not all videos need big tricks and mad skills to be entertaining! :smiley:

Nice job, SGB.

Goa?

I’m actually quite envious. I wish I had taken mine out to Zambia, as it would have gone down just as well as yours did in India.

Good video. That guy lowering a Fosters halfway down to you and than dropping it the rest of the way was funny.

Fun video though. Cool to see everyone go nuts over the uni.

Thanks everyone! I wonder why this is getting popular again all of a sudden? Oh well, can’t complain :smiley:

Yep, Candolim Beach. Was it the shipwreck that gave it away?

All it takes on a forum is one person “topping” it by replying, then everyone sees it again. I had no idea how old it was :stuck_out_tongue:

No, the name on one of the shops is Fernandez…:smiley:

…and it’s popular because it’s good, and interesting.

did the ocean hurt your uni?

Yes, I needed new bearings and new pedals because the saltwater washed all of the grease out. I’d only had my uni about a month too. Not recommended!

haha! loved the vid. Maybe I’ll have a similar experience, when I carry the unicycle I bought for my friend. I’m pretty sure 99% of the people there haven’t seen one.

Why do you say unicycles were hurt?
I like the way you interact with people. You’re a great ambassador of the sport.
The video is well done too. Nicely edited.

Thanks a lot!

I’m referring to the damage done to my uni by the saltwater of course… These things happen :roll_eyes: