Unicycle Gang T-Shirts

JOKING!!!?

crap…

my unicycle got hydros…what,what!?

Now, now everyone, calm down…cant we all just get along? I dont want to set off a big East Coast/ West Coast Unicycle Gang War here or anything…beat-downs, ride-by shootings…no one needs that…thats how we lost Squeaky Pete back in 01’. We still miss you, P! God bless. I still put a few drops of 3-in-1 oil on the concrete for him every time I grease up.

Just to clarify…the Deathjesters dont actually exist, as anyone who followed the link would know. Im just a freelance web designer/ graphical artist playing on the humor of the ‘bad-ass tough guy Unicycle Gang’ I actually had no idea that unicycling had such a big following, or that there were even other ‘gangs’ in existance, someone saw my t-shirt and sent me a link to the Thunderwheels site, so I googled up a few different sites, and sent out some emails. Judging from the amount of traffic these forums get, and from the huge reponse, I guess unicycling actually has a big scene behind it.

To Hell-on-Wheel…haha yeah I see what you mean…the 2 logos are really similar, but I actually had no prior knowledge of you or your crew when I made the logo. I didnt know about any of this, really, I was mocking some of the old Harley-Davidson slogans, truth be told.

If anyone likes the shirt, i can customize it, and put any ‘Gang Name’ you want on it…or just make it generic for any unicycle bad boys…im just trying to sell a few shirts to keep my CafePress store open from month to month. Write me at Datamancer@OnoSendaiTech.com , if you want a design made for you or your gang.

I was also going to mock up a few old 1950’s- 60’s motorcycle/drag race movie posters…you know…leather jackets, pompadors, unicycles, good girls falling for unicycle bad boys, that sort of thing.

Im actually starting to get interested in unicycling now, after looking at all these sites, I might have to pick one up and actually bring the DeathJesters into reality.
-DatamancerDatamancer@OnoSendaiTech.com

Data-

Like the idea and creativity. Everyone here is just having fun. I may be interested in a few shirts if I could customize them. I appreciate your candor, and I can only imagine your surprise coming back after your initial post!

Now that I have said that, I will have to put my thinking cap on.

Thats for the hundreds of Uni-gang groupies out there…nothin says lovin like a teddy bear in gang colors

unicycle gangs

Listen dudes unicycle gangs were started by a guy called Sidecar Willy back in 1988. He called his gang the American National Unimotorcyclists Society and today they are the sanctioning body of one wheeled motorized drag races with events held in Daytona Beach Fl and Sumiswald Switzerland. Just go to your favorite search engine and enter “unimotorcycle” my favorites are www.geocities.com/unimotorcycle/SIDECAR-WILLY.html or the Societys site at www.nav.to/unimotorcycle

Re: unicycle gangs

you mean A.N.U.S. ?

Hey Data, love the idea of the old movie posters. How about Brando in “The Wild One (wheel)”?

Thanks for reviving this thread guys. It is an excellent opportunity to show off the new SWAT members in their T-shirts!

Wow, those are bright whites. And how did you get everyone to stand in the same exact spots/position as in another picture I saw once??

They did everything, including travel thousands of miles to the place of the original pic and launder their shirts, for SWAT.

HELL ON WHEEL IS THE BEST, this is my return to the forums, and though i am not a member of either gang i know more people in hell on wheel…that owuld be person actually…also, can non members order these tshirts_ i aslso want a hell on wheel tshirt.

I´m in Chile right now uniíng and it rocks…Chiloe acutally.

!

ROYAL RIDERS RULE!!!

haha, man i want in on these turf wars, if no ones gunna defend us properly then i guess i’ve gotta put the big boy shoes on eh?

ill come up with a cool logo

i must admit, the deathjesters is quite similar to the hell-on-wheel gangs, but thiers is just down right sweet-O

you’ll all se MUAHAHAHAHAH

Kozy

fine…share the love…i see how it is

look at the new SWAT shirt!

here it is

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album349/HOW_OWNS_SWAT

Man that’s a quality shirt. Where can I get one?

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album352/sites_on_you_how

I really need to start a uni gang here in Harrisonburg Va/JMU, just so that we can start some gang wars with HOW, since y’all are only an hour or so away.
I was thinking of calling it the J.M.Unics.
Not many of us unicylists here, though.
Apparently last year there was a guy named Chad H-something here at JMU who was really good, but he’s gone now.

Sorry to break it to you, man. but HOW would own you guys in a matter of minutes. Like you’d make a club and then like 8 minutes later you’d be part of HOW. Especially with a name like that.

Do you know what a unic is?

Yes, and also how to spell it. :wink:

Yes I do.

Eunuch

E-U-N-U-C-H

Eunuch

1. A castrated man employed as a harem attendant or as a functionary in certain Asian courts.
  2. A man or boy whose testes are nonfunctioning or have been removed.
  3. Informal. An ineffectual, powerless, or unmasculine man.
    The word eunuch does not derive, as one might think, from the operation that produced a eunuch but rather from one of his functions. Eunuch goes back to the Greek word eunoukhos, “a castrated person employed to take charge of the women of a harem and act as chamberlain.” The Greek word is derived from eun, “bed,” and ekhein, “to keep.” A eunuch, of course, was ideally suited to guard the bedchamber of women.

Theres your history lesson of the day.

Edit: Oh and don’t go into another flame war like the one that HOW and MM had a while ago, there were some other gangs involved, and it was a megalame thread.

Not an issue. It’s all good in the nieghborhood.