Unicycle.com shipping

Well I’ve got a new hub and frame for a muni at the bike shop now.

Ordered it, they sent it off the next day, got to Seattle via ups ground in 10 days as the promised 7 to 10.

The confirmation was in my e-mail when I got home from work the next day.

Now I’m waiting for the bike shop to build my chris holme moment hub.

splines kick ass

More kudos for UDC. I called Monday, asking about the timeframe for building and shipping a Nimbus 36 Deluxe with 14 ga spokes and the T7 handle. The person stated the wheel had to be built, then the uni assembled, then shipped. He stated it shouldn’t take more than a few days to have the wheel built.

Well, yesterday I got their email shipping notice, and it arrives tomorrow afternoon! WOO-HOO!

That gives me exactly 2 weeks to practice for the LBI Unithon ride. Looking forward to it!

did you just send back the broken stiffener plate from your seat? and they gave you a new seat? because I have 3 broken seat bases and im wondering iff I they would replace them.

Does UDC pre-assemble unicycles? Or do they come as a kit? This is my first time ordering from them. (Its a 20" DX) I ordered on Tuesday. And I can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Sorry… Dont answer that. Stupid question on my part. :o

You will have to attach the pedals and frame and place the seatpost+seat in the frame. Very minimal assembly. I answered anyway! :slight_smile: