Unicycle.Com Rocks!

I have nothing but good things to say about UDC. They are some of the nicest, honest bend over backwards for you people I have ever met. They go out of there way for customers, sometimes at a financial loss to themselves.(So much for the greedy accusations.) I am sure the only reason they charge up front is that is the way their software works. They may not have made the choice from the beginning on how that software functioned, and now unless they make some very expensive modifications can’t change it.

I am a huge fan, and feel very fortunate to know John and Amy. I have a business, and I know what types of issues they face everyday, and I think they handle them far and away better than many companies that I have dealt with in their same position. Although they are huge in the Unicycle community, remember they are still a small company that has to deal with all kinds of growing pain issues. Too many employees, not enough employees, too much inventory, not enough inventory, change in tastes that leave them with unwanted inventory, shipping mistakes by distracted employees(Likely because they have to wear many hats), and to make it more difficult…They are the manufacturing company for many of the items they sell. So they have to guess what the demand will be before it is shipped over from China. Why do they have to go to China? Because everyone wants something for nothing. I can’t even imagine the issues that they deal with on a daily basis. Especially when I see all the whining from people on the forum.

My family and I have spent over $2500 at UDC US and have had no problems yet. I also had to return something and it worked just fine.

every time i have dealt with UDC it has been amazing.
They have great customer service and get things to me on time.
Done.

I called UDC US and asked them how long it will take for my uni to get here. They said they shipped it today and it’d be here in about three. Should I get my hopes up?

also, when I ordered, he said he gave me a code to track my uni, where it is. Anyways, I don’t know where to enter the code to see where my uni is:(

if my cf broke do you think i could return it??

I ordered some protective gear over Christmas and I elbow pads I wanted didn’t come in medium like I wanted so they called me and told me and offered to either refund the money or get me a different size. I got the smalls and they were too small and I never did return them, but UDC US did call.

I ordered A Bible from a company that kept getting my order wrong and I had to order from them 3 times over 2 months to get the thing! On top of that, their service was either lazy or irresponsible. Or both. Probably both. No phone calls, I had to call them and they had no idea what was going on. It took 2 months to figure out it was a computer glitch.

Moral of the story; Those that think UDC US sucks hasn’t dealt with really crappy companies before.

I just wish UDC could ship better. From lots of other places I can order from east coast and it gets to me (west cost) in three days.

I had to wait 7 days for my seat post to get to me, which I got yesterday. I dont mind waiting really, but it would be sweet if it went faster.

Unicycle.com Rocks!

I agree that Unicycle.com rocks! I have had one order from Unicycle.com USA, and it was a long time ago, unfortunately the Wilder Lightrider I got has since been stolen but I was fairly happy with the service I got even though I paid an arm and a leg for shipping to NZ and GST and stuff. At the time Unicycle.co.nz was under construction unbeknownst to me.

Not long ago I ordered an old Airfoil rim from Unicycle.com Australia. I had great service from them. There was a few minor hiccups along the way with shipping and stuff but I got a really good deal and they more than made it up to me. In the end I made a mistake and Guy was very understanding (the rim finally arrived and I didn’t realise it had and took a while to find it).

Unicycle.com New Zealand are fantastic!!! I have had 22 Online orders from them and I have been satisfied every time. They are always prompt and provide excellent products. Steve, Peter and Tony are all cool people and they get involved in events like the NZUni weekends and juggling festivals and stuff, and I always willing to send money their way for more unicycles.

In contrast- avoid Unicycleshop.co.nz like the plague. Their plague of crap unicycles is infecting New Zealand. I’m not sure who their supplier is but the bike shops tend to use the same supplier. I have tried to give feedback but it seems to fall on deaf ears. The bike shop sounded doubtful that their supplier would listen. They seem to care more about making money than their unicycles being ridden. It is no surprise that a lot of their unicycles probably end up unused in a garage somewhere.

the danish version: Unisalg.dk is just great… got 2 nice unicycles from that site, and soon getting the new try all tire, the white one… really like that site :smiley:

Besides good service etc. I met the people at the Memphis convention a couple of years ago and cannot say enough good things about how nice thery are in person.
I don’t even look anywhere elce.

I have only dealt with UDC UK but they are fantastic to deal with.

Roger, Miark, Connie and Rachael all work hard and do everything possible to make sure things go well whenever you order anything.

I even got invited for a tour of UDC UK which was great fun.

I can’t wait to see them all in a couple of weeks at the BJC and maybe even have a beer or two with them.

Plumsie.

www.juggler.net/lestival

Don’t order from me then. UPS, Fed EX Ground etc… are all 5 business days to CA unless it is a rural address, which would take longer. Order late on a Friday you may take 8 days to get it.

Go to the UPS website. I think they use UPS exclusively. www.ups.com