Unicycle.com.nz

I just noticed that there is a link on the unicycle.com home page to www.unicycle.co.nz Has anyone else noticed or mentioned this? That has to reduce the shipping costs to those of you down under.

Edit: Thanks Raphael

Re: Unicycle.com.nz

It’s actually http://www.unicycle.co.nz .

Very cool. Sweden is coming soon, too.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Yer. I was on there today…

It is well cool!

If unicycle.com carrys on growing, there will soon be one in England… Woah, hang on! There is! :smiley:

Its amazing what John and Amy, John and Roger have created!
Well done guys!

I dont think many of us would be here without yous!

Joe,

New Zealand Unicycle.com

That is cool. Thanks for the link Bugman. I am not totally surprised because Peter hinted to me not long ago that he was working on something. Thanks Peter, Tony and Steve for making it happen for NZ. It will be good for New Zealand Unicyclists to have a local source of KH Unicycles and other stuff. I look forwards to becoming a customer to take advantage of the postage savings.

Re: Re: Unicycle.com.nz

anything in the Euro area will be welcome
Germany, for instance, could be a good idea
(though my german is also wobbly)

bear

Hi,

my new german unicycle shop is online !

municycle.com

Sorry, it`s only available in german at moment.

Roland

Congratulations and thanks Tony, Peter, and Steve!

Andrew

Congratulations from me too. That will reduce the shipping cost a bit. I’ll be visiting online soon.

David.

Re: Unicycle.com.nz

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, JJuggle wrote:

> bugman wrote:
> > *I just noticed that there is a link on the unicycle.com home page to
> > unicycle.com.nz Has anyone else noticed or mentioned this? That has
> > to reduce the shipping costs to those of you down under. *
> It’s actually http://www.unicycle.co.nz .
>
> Very cool. Sweden is coming soon, too.

They’ll have to watch out during those anti-globalisation riots
now. Still… it’ll make good TV :o)

Cheers,

Stu

The first ever order from Unicycle.co.nz

Late last week I ordered myself a copy of the UNiVERsE video from Unicycle.co.nz and today it arrived safely. WHOOOOOHOOOOOO! I was stoked when Steve told me that I was the first person to order from their brand new store. Availability (or lack) of parts and cycles has had a discouraging effect on NZ Unicyclists in the past, and making them more available is a positive step forward. I saved a bundle by ordering from NZ instead of USA. I am most grateful for the new service being provided, and I hope that there will be a steady stream of customers to help get things moving. Thanks again Steve, Tony and Peter. Also thanks to John, John, Amy and Roger and anyone from Unicycle.com who helped to make this venture happen.

Satisfied (first) customer,
Rowan

Just a quick question… Howcome there is a store in NZ but not in Australia?

My guess is the people who are involved are in New Zealand.

As a New Zealander, I would say it is because New Zealand is better than Australia. J/k maybe it is because Aussie already has a few shops that sell reasonable ones like Juggleart. My brother got himself a 28" from Australia, and up until now that was the closest place to get them. I’d say you are right about the contributors Bugman, perhaps it was New Zealanders who took the initiative to get something organised first. However it came about I am really pleased. I thought of it myself a while ago being unemployed, but it was only an idea and I didn’t think it would be seriously considered. I doubt I would have been the right person to organise it anyway, so it is nice that other people have established Unicycle.com NZ of their own accord. The positive effects should benefit all Australasian Unicyclists wanting good equipment.

good to see that they used the nice website design that roger has rather than the nasty american site.

WHoa is the KH seat on www.unicycle.co.nz priced that way 'cause it’s hard to get them to NZ, or that’s not USD?

I think that is NZ$$$ :smiley:

Woohoo!

Ok there’s no way that can be USD cause the KH trials Uni is $1000.00!!! :astonished:

What (roughly) are the exchange rates for NZD --> USD --> UKP? Just curious :slight_smile:

Find out here.

Or at http://www.xe.com/ucc . I reckon those prices are great, thanks guys!

Andrew