unicycle.com add

On the UNiVERsE 2 dvd there is an add for unicycle.com in which a couple of kids are shown riding this crazy unicycle were the rider sits inside a giant wheel and pedals. For those who know what im talking about, is there any place i can buy this thing?

oh gee,maybe you could buy one from say…? unicycle.com!

they come apart in 4 pieces but JDrummond says the shipping is pretty expensive.

unicycle.com… dosent have them!

but thanks for the helpful hint, i never would have thought of that! :roll_eyes:

they must have sold them all (or the few they had).i know they had them months ago.

Just because they aren’t on the website doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t have them; only a phone call can determine that.

(Of course, I have absolutely no idea, so they may, indeed, not have any. But you’ll never know until you find out…)

Phil

yea i called them

when i was in atlanta over christmas time i stopped in to uni.com. those people are great…

The big hampster/human wheel thing is called a monowheel, look them up they are awsome…

I was offered the oppertunity to ride it, but the chain kept popping off and everything was bent, the seating position was less than ideal…

with a bit of practice on a slightly modified design or atleast on one with everything in good shape, it think riding on it would come fairly quickly, especially for a unicyclist…

search fo terry mcwilliams, he makes motorized versions that sell for around eight grand for a 5 horsepowered one with a 36 inch wheel… he also lives a town away from me. I’ve yet to meet him, but hope that day will come soon.

Mr. drummond said they had a few on the way from japan, i think… can’t remember exact price, but i think they were around 800 bucks…

Fun stuff.

Side note, the tire is on peice, but the innertube is a bunch of spliced tubes, glued together somhow… same glue could probably be used to make a properly shaped saddle innertube out of the right rubber…

Sorry, kerry mclean, not terry mcwilliams…