Unicycle.com 94 dollar 28" uni and more

Or, have both:

comp.jpg

When can we expect those on the market, Mr. Harper?

the blue shift does bring balance to the force.my question to you is,Why do you still have your Coker and if you did sell it is there anything you would miss that the O’ll shifty couldnt do?

besides the “statly” and the “mystic.”

Re: Re: Unicycle.com 94 dollar 28" uni and more

what other place do spokes ever brake? :roll_eyes:

“Stately” is part of the unmatchable esthetic appeal of the Coker. They are very awe-inspiring and cool looking. The “mystic” doesn’t do it for me. There is no “mystic” in unicycling, just cool and fun. Watching a “herd” of people riding Cokers is in some way quite different from watching a “group” of people ride unicycles. The sensation of getting on and riding a Coker is a good thing for lots of people, myself included, but not for everyone. I would never sell it. In fact, I’m about due for a new tire mine is so worn.

Blue Shift is shorter, lighter, faster, more responsive, more versatile, and (I think) more elegant looking than a Coker but “stately” it is not. Regardless of the speed attainable on Blue Shift it will probably never turn heads like a Coker.

thanx Harper

Re: Unicycle.com 94 dollar 28" uni and more

In article <jagur.fq5ya@timelimit.unicyclist.com>,
jagur <jagur.fq5ya@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:
)
)Tom Holub wrote:
)> Spokes also don’t take well to re-use;you tend to get breaks at the
)> elbows.

)what other place do spokes ever brake? :roll_eyes:

Well, true.
I’ve had a few break at the nipple.
-Tom

Re: Re: Unicycle.com 94 dollar 28" uni and more

oh i see.ive never broken a spoke anywhere but the elbow.i have replaced a few split nipples though.

Unicycle.com 94 dollar 28" uni and more

My nipple split about two months after I pierced it.

Ooops! :astonished:

I guess that was Off-Topic!

After a mountainbike wipeout, my friend’s piercing got ripped out, and his nipple was hanging by a flap from his body! :astonished:

He got it stiched back on, and 2 weeks later got the other nipple pierced :roll_eyes:

Whoa!

C’mon, Jagur!

This is your cue to scream “Thread-jacker!”.

Wakey-wakey!