Unicycle Club for all Aussie's One day

I’m about to form a Unicycle club here in Australia. I wonder if any
Aussie’s are darn Interested if I get sufficient feedback. This will go all round of Australia, Not just here in Newcastle-Lake Macquarie but all cities & Country. Any ideas how to get started &
any comments to get it going is welcome. This is going on now for nearly 10 years ago and nothing happen since then.
David.
davidjmason@unicyclist.com

So how would you set it up all around Australia? Here in Brisbane there’s me and heaps of other unicyclist including Wayne van Wijk (the president of the Australian Unicycle Society.

I’m interested but would like some more details if possible.

Thanks,
Andrew

Re Unicycle club for all Aussie’s one day.

Andrew:

I’m getting Thoughts in my head and some of them in my head are
stuck like glue. Can’t seem to get anyone interested in this sort of
field like the US or the UK. I have one in mind is that I would start the Newcastle-Lake Macquarie Unicycle Club up and running by July of this year. There are companys to get them in touch and Some Sponsorship’s if they support it or not. Doing a charity ride won’t be a problem because that’s easy. I’ll Keep you Posted on what’s going on & What’s happening. Stayed tune on this Forum for more News. It will be in the News & Announcements.
Let’s keep our faith in fortune and in top gear on Unicycling.
Keep riding. David.

davidjmason@unicyclist.com:slight_smile:

David,

Thanks for that. Could you please also post any updates in this thread? I often forget to check the News and Announcements section.

Thanks,
Andrew

[QUOTE Originally posted by andrew_carter ]

David,

Thanks for that. Could you please also post any updates in this thread? I often forget to check the News and Announcements section.

Thanks,
Andrew

NO PROBLEMS ANDREW BUDDY MATE…NO PROBLEMS.
The Forums Indeed!

David.:slight_smile:

Doesn’t the Autrailian Unicycle Society ( AUS) already exist? Isn’t that an All australian unicycle club? Sorry if I’m being dim, but are you trying to re-invent something that already exists?
Sarah

[QUOTE Originally posted by sarah]

Sorry if I’m being dim, but are you trying to re-invent something that already exists?

Sarah. I’m not Being re-inventing it. Yes there is the AUS existed. I’m trying to Start the Now already New club called The Newcastle Lake Macquarie Unicycle Club and soon to be AUC. This sort of Phenomenon is going on for the past 10 YEARS and I Simply cannot get FEEDBACK from the public back in 1993. Now I can Thank you very much. Thanks to the Internet. So an apology would be nice and you never know I might be there some years to come. Sorry Sarah I’m not re-inventing it. Sorry it’s not. The President of AUS Can Contact me at anytime if he can for good advice. Bye for now.
David. :angry:

Postscript:

Sarah: I got a “J” in the middle of DJM! Not “i” as you call me dim.
It’s djm; ok. Subject Close for now on folks. Thanks.

David.
“The rhythm of love is the rhythm of theme, Come on every one.”
Written & Produced by David John Mason. Copyright 1994.
From the Album The Rhythm. See I write Music Too.
:slight_smile:

I think you misunderstand me, I was asking if I were “being dim*” or if you prefer " not understanding the idea". The AUS seemed pretty active in August 2002, I met some members at Unicon, I have a patch I swapped with one of them, it is a very nice logo. I also thought AUS organised the Australian Unicycle Nationals not so long ago ( October 2002?) . So I was confused about your writing about AUS as if it was not an existing club.

Sarah

• dim is an english word meaning not very clever. In this context.

I am a member of the Union of UK Unicyclists. Its a club for ALL Uk unicyclists that want to join it. Members get a couple of newsletters a year and a discount at the British Unicycle Convention.

[QUOTE Originally posted by sarah]

I think you misunderstand me, I was asking if I were “being dim*” or if you prefer " not understanding the idea".

Sarah! I quite a bit offended what you said so DON"T EVER USE THAT WORD IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER - OR ELSE.
I also thought AUS organised the Australian Unicycle Nationals not so long ago ( October 2002?) . So I was confused about your writing about AUS as if it was not an existing club.

[FONT=arial]Update AUC[/FONT
Yes I know about the AUS since November 2002 as I found out. BUT still YOU Misunderstand me the above Text I’ve said. “It’s been going on for 10 YEARS since 1993”.
I’ve haven’t had feedback since 1993 So The AUS formed in 2002 so I wasn’t Offended. I applaud the AUS for a very good job well done. We can even work together some day One day into the future. I haven’t met the Presidentof the AUS yet, so it’s one of these days to come ok. I’m the President of Both the AUC and the Newcastle Lake Macquarie Unicycle Club because it’s easier to do.
I hope this is sufficent information for you Sarah as I don’t wanna
keep harassing all the time. Subject CLOSE. I’m Concentrating getting people now and doing some Word processoring. Bye for Now.
P.s. I’ve seen your pictures and it’s great. That’s my only verdit to say. I give it 10/10 for it. ]

Postscript: Re. Newcastle Lake Macauarie Unicycle Club & Australian Unicycle Club.
Did I forget that I got a private Company Called… Triangles Network Division Ltd. Well it’s Operate the Same Techniques as the Other Two. Both NLMUC and AUC. Also this too? David Mason’s Production’s, AMMP Ltd, ( Australian Music & Mason’s Productions ) What a handful isn’t it- Sarah. Goodbye.

David.