Unicycle Club - Donations?

Hi, me and a few others have decided to start a small club for people to learn to unicycle. We are hoping this to grow with more members. We will be trying this out for one week with just a few children who are hoping to learn. However the only problem is unicycles, we have a few, but mainly trials which would not be suitable for learning.

So we were hoping that if anyone has any old unicycles they dont need anymore, preferably 20" or below, we would be extremely grateful if you could donate them, just to start this club up.

We will be happy to pay for postage or collect if in the UK.

We will be posting later this year to let you know how its getting on.

…and hopefully it will be a success!

Thanks.

Also, if there’s any extra information, my email is: galvin.ben@googlemail.com

Yeah!

Hey that sounds like a good idea! I’ll donate… oh wait… i’m involved in this! :o

So’s sam, but he’s disappeared.

:thinking:

I think he’s deleted his account.

hmmm

oh wait

he’s back

and he’s found unicycles!!!

???

Deleted his account! Hey that sounds like something Sam would do… accidently… especially considering he didn’t know what a thread was…

Found Unicycles!

Where?? What??? How???

WHERE?? WHAT??? HOW??? :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

WHERE?? WHAT??? HOW??? :astonished: :astonished:

WHERE?? WHAT??? HOW??? :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

WHERE?? WHAT??? HOW??? :astonished: :astonished:

… why did it do that? I only posted it once!.. thats why it was screwing up!

sorry

Of Course It Did Will
Your Not Stupid Enough To Press Send 5 Times Are You,

Oh Wait Yes You Are

unfortunately i dont have any spare unicycles to donate to you guys. But I sugest you could try contacting unicycle clubs close to you as postage can be expensive and a hassle.
Good luck with your club. I’ve been involved in starting a hockey club over the past year and I can honestly say its one of the most rewarding things ive ever done.

Have fun

This Thread Has Been Moved To Trading Post Section