Unicycle Basketball Tournament

Greetings .

I want to let everybody know that I have posted some photos in the gallery of our first Puerto Rico All-Stars Unicycle Basketball Tournament of the year. It was celebrated yesterday. That tournament was a great way to keep everybody motivated. We are planning to organize more tournaments until our next big event, Unicon 12 in Japan. I hope everybody enjoys the photos.

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuo67

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
:slight_smile:

Carlos Medina

Nice shots! It’s good to see uni basketball is alive and well as It seems to be losing ground to uni hockey.

Jose Lopez has the coolest unicycle tattoo I’ve seen yet (out of two)! Is that the same Jose Lopez from the old days? He looks different. I guess we’re getting older.

I’m sure all the women will be happy to see the winning team was the one with the girls on it! So how often does Gabi play with your team? :slight_smile:

Thanks Carlos for keeping us informed of unicycling activities in Puerto Rico.

John Foss wrote:

>Jose Lopez has the coolest unicycle tattoo I’ve seen yet (out of
>two)! Is that the same Jose Lopez from the old days? He looks different. I guess >we’re getting older.

Yes John, he is the same Jose Lopez from the old days with a few more years and a few more pounds. His brother, who lives in the USA, also has a unicycle tattoo.

>I’m sure all the women will be happy to see the winning team was the one with >the girls on it! So how often does Gabi play with your team?

Gabi moved to Puerto Rico last year and she will be here working as a volunteer in a hospital for one year.

Carlos Medina

Awsome pics!
As JohnFoss said Jose Lopez has the coolest tatto I have seen, but it’s also the only one i’ve seen. Good luck in Japan!

WOW! Jose Lopez has a great tattoo. He should be a big unicycling fan.

Great pictures Carlos.

Albert