Unicross Championship Race Video

he can call the damn race whatever the hell he wants to call it

Yeah, ok, lets go beat up on the kid who said that there shouldnt be pics of beer on the fora. Seriously, lay off ok? What the hell is wrong with you people.

What is wrong with us is we hate little kids coming on this fourm and trying to regulate our posting habbits when its you with the problem with what were posting.

Shut up evan.

See? Piss off man.

Sarcastic voice Oh my GOD! Im so scared im gonna go cry now.

Thanks DannyK

DannyK,
thanks for posting the video from the 1st Annual World Unicycle Cyclocross Championships. I’m bummed I couldn’t compete due to my broken ribs. Awesome video.

I plan to work with the IUF over the next year to have this as a sanctioned event so as not to create more controversy.

Thanks to Unicycle.com for loaning me their banner and the Cross Crusade folks for welcoming us 1-wheeled folks to the 2-wheeled venue. Special thanks to the Oregon Bicycle Racing Association for their graciousness in allow us.

I think this is another great way to help grow this very cool sport!!
Be safe - rubber side down
RacerJoe

do you realize you what u guys are fighting over? ha
everyone who posted in this forum about beer is a weenie!

and dont even think about calling me a weenie, i am exempt! fools

Thanks for posting the video. Neat to see since I was too lazy to go there in person and race.

Actual unicross racing would get a bit tricky. The intent is to race on unicycles. But for sections of a cross course would be faster to run while carrying the unicycle than to ride. That would be true for the muddy sections. It’s not the intent of a unicross race to turn it into a foot race. So there would have to be something in the rules to require people to ride except when going over the obstacles.

Bikes are different because it is almost always faster to stay on the bike than to dismount and run with the bike. Not so with unicycles because riding speed is about the same as running speed.

Oh, and Terminator Stout is better than Guinness even though my avatar seems to say my preference is otherwise. :slight_smile:

That was the funniest post EVER!

i’ve seen worse stuff around :slight_smile:

Hehe, i’m glad no one has said my avatar isn’t appropriate for a family forum. :smiley:

Are those lesbians?

umm, that is him…

Bastard… lol

:roll_eyes:

oh… shits himself

Sorry buddy, just the image is so small, and you have long hair.
That chick on the left is really pretty. Lucking bastard farts.

No offense taken at all.

I’m really used to it. At least you didn’t compliment my assets, like some other guys have, and then when I turn around they are just in shock. Its very funny.

The picture was took with a camera phone, then had to shrink it to have it fit here, so it is kinda blurry.

I couldn’t agree more. :smiley:

Hahahahaha!!! That’s awesome. I often get looks from people because my left earing is pierced. Little kids look in shock at my earing and my gross teenage mustache:D .

I Am Doper. Dan Is No Doper

Attention: Girls and girls!

I have a secret. Wanna know it???
K-Fed is Doper
Prove it otherwise and you win a prize.

Dan Is not Doper.
and you know what? neither is Dan.
Suck on that.

Things that MUST be said:
1-Terminator stout is horrible, yet for what it’s worth it is the least offensive in the bland and incompetant McMenamins’ lineup.
2-Jesus, mary and Stella McCartney, Maximus Unius! Give your juvenile,grassy knoll theories a rest! I ACT ALONE! Suck it up!
3-WORLD UNICROSS CHAMPION = Gilbran Chong.
4-Danni, Let’s go hunting. I hear Dick Cheney has room in his party.(yes This is an old joke, yet I believe it is still pertinent)
5-All you need is pie is all you need.
6-Buh-Bye

DoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoper
DoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoperDoper

I don’t believe anybody that smokes dope would be such an asshole as you. Mellow out dude.