Unicon registration

I’m going to ask these question on the group, and hope that someone from
Unicon11 will answer to the group as I think more than just me will be
interested in the answer.

Can we register on site on the evening of 24th July? By register, I mean
sign in and pick up T-shirts as a pre regged person.

Can a team pick up reg stuff for a memeber who is arriving late? We have
one person arriving late on friday night, but he will need his event
credentials on saturday morning for the bus.

Sarah
UK team

Unicon 11 ~ Washington USA.~ July 25 - Aug 2 2002
The world unicycle convention and championships.
http://www.nwcue.org

Sarah,

There will not be an open registration period at Mount Si High School on Wednesday, July 24th.

On Tuesday, july 24th we will conclude the 2002 North American Unicycling Championships and Convention. Our events staff will have been going non-stop for almost six days. We put the open day on the 25th into our schedule to give our staff and our volunteers a break. Registration will open at Mount Si High School on Thursday, July 25th as published on the schedule. I intend to enforce this day off.

Registration materials may be picked up for team members provided:

1. That the team member has pre-registered;

2. That the team member does not have an outsdanding balance (i.e., they can’t owe us any money); and,

3. That the team member has completed, signed and submitted the three releases. These include the 4th page of the registration form, the SEAFAIR hold harmless agreement for the parade (if applicable), and the Summit Biking and Hiking Center release for MUni (if applicable).

Tom Daniels
Chairman and Communications Director
Northwest Committee for Unicycling Events, Incorporated

Tom, Can I register on Aug 30 or 31st? That’s when I’m hoping to arrive. If not, by when does my registration need to be received?

Thanks,

Joe Merrill

Joe,

I’m going to assume that you intended to say July 30 or July 31. By August 30 or 31, I hope to be safely in my new life under the US Marshals Service’s Witness Security Program. They have promised to protect me from having to organize any more unicycling events for the rest of my natural life.

UNICON 11 registration closes at 9AM Friday, July 26. Your registration and payment must be received by 9AM Friday, July 26. Since the North Bend Post Office does not guarentee that all mail will be in the boxes until 10AM (and since we are going to be too busy once UNICON starts to check the mail every hour on the hour), this means that your UNICON 11 registrtation and payment must be received in our Post Office box no later than Thursday, July 25.

Tom Daniels
Chairman and Communications Director
Northwest Committee for Unicycling Events, Incorporated

Re: Unicon registration

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:01:22 -0500, tadaniels wrote:
> 3) That the team member has completed, signed and submitted the three
> releases. These include the 4th page of the registration form, the
> SEAFAIR hold harmless agreement for the parade (if applicable), and the
> Summit Biking and Hiking Center release for MUni (if applicable).

I’m the person who’ll be arriving late on the Friday night. I’ve sent my
registration form, but where can I get the other two releases from?

Peter Haworth pmh@edison.ioppublishing.com
Vagueness is one of those things…