Uni video on front page of youtube

http://youtube.com/categories_portal?c=17&e=1

its the sports editors pick!!!

This one
has to be my favourite uni video on youtube, that or Ryan’s part of A good movie.

And has anyone tried gliding with a dog like that?

This one
has to be my favourite uni video on youtube, that or Ryan’s part of A good movie.

And has anyone tried gliding with a dog like that?

This one

thanks!

I’ve recently changed my opinions about riding where there is a no bike sign. It doesn’t really mean no bikes to me anymore. It means no cycling. Especially for natural areas… I now feel guilty for riding in a state park weeks ago where signs were clearly posted. I deserved to UPD on that tree stump hiding in the middle of the trail. :smiley:

I’m still thinking that the boardwalk still looks great… slash through the bike sign and all. I guess I still have some growing up to do. :frowning:

A video shouldn’t promote that…

Still it is a nice video. Yellow shirt and all.

ITS sTILL ON THE fIRST PAGE…

this is what 3 days and its at 223,629 veiws

Sometimes… (ok… most of the time) I’m not good at telling what size wheel someone is riding in a video. Would you say he is riding a 24 or 26…

and how can you tell?

It’s at 265,000 views… I watched it, and while those guys certainly are much better than me, better videos are up on YouTube, so I wonder how this one got to the front page. I agree that the editing is well done, even if the riding isn’t amazing.

up to 300 000+ now