Uni - The Unicycle Magazine Issue 8

Issue 8 is being mailed out in the next couple of days :slight_smile:

Issue Eight of Uni - The Unicycle Magazine contains for the first time anywhere; a comparison of all the standard, quality unicycles available in the world.
This is the ultimate buyers’ guide.

Kris Holm details his system for comparing Trials lines, Sam Shuster follows up his British Medical Journal article on reactions to unicycling, Mike Tierney shows us how to make use of the end of the skiing season and we have part one of Steve Colligan’s amazing trip from Lhasa to Khatmandu via Everest.

This issue’s Group tests are a comparison of 36" tyres and Multi Tools (no, that’s not comparing 36" tyres to multitools!); while we still have the usual news, reviews, patent review and a great snack recipe from The Hungry Cyclist, Tom Kevill Davies.

Can’t wait for it to get here. :slight_smile:

Me neither, I could use some nice reading for the last days of my “non riding” days

I ordered mine. Can’t wait!

mine arrived yesterday :slight_smile:
Thanks for that many nice pics from EUC09 winter edition!

Got mine today :slight_smile:

Nice one! Cool pics, nice writeups.

Got mine to.
Looked good.
The picture of Spencer flipping on the KH logo was so cool, is that logo realy printed on the ground? (looks like it because of some tire marks on the logo itself)
Geuss its at the KH factory or something.

Still waiting for mine. Hopefully it’ll be here soon!?

PM me or email us through the info email address at unicyclemagazine.com with your name and address and we shall check it out for you - several magazines go missing in the mail every issue :(. Of course we mail you another copy if this happens.

Fuck all of you

You guys are gay ass tards… All of you need to go to hell and get lost. Go buy a dildo and shove it down your throat you good for nothing cunts.

Also - UNICORN POWER MOTHAFUCKERS

I support gay rape

power to the fags!!!