uni reinforcment

seeeeeee!

here she is

100_0395.jpg

Looks good. It looks just like Feugo’s renforced seatpost. The support on the back of your seat post is a little over-rated, I dont think you need it, it just adds unecessary weight.

Hey, man im sorry I didnt answer ur call, I was in church…You should have just made it like the back, the bracket would hold better with the the reinforcement on the bracket itself, like feugos, its still very possible to bend the bracket…

That looks like a pretty nice design for a post reinforcer. Are you planning to paint it or chrome it? Do you have any more pics of it with a seat mounted?

He just made it today, and it better fit the seat…Its gonne be painted black, unless he messes with me and paints it somethin else, then il paint it black, its ending at black;) or possibly yellow…

Thats awesome, good stuff in making it. I want one! Nah but I am looking at getting some kind of seatpost reinforcment on my uni, unfortuantley I have no welding knowledge so Im going to have to go talk to the local engineers and see what they can do for me…