Uni Geezer: "A Coker Canyon Christmas!"

Oh yeah, I forgot about that video. You have improved your coker MUni.
Nice work.

Thanks. I’m working on some other ideas to incorporate my 36er into my next video, but I want it to be totally different and not seen before, kinda like my “coker kickup” mount, or hopping up a stack of cinder blocks, or 36 stairs in 36 seconds. :slight_smile: I’ll also be shooting a totally new 36er ride-thru…you won’t believe where! :sunglasses:

Can’t wait to see it. You should get crankflips and 180 unispin. Or do a coast like in my video here at 0:40. I tried it on a coker at UniNats, and I was getting very close. it should be easy enough. Just have to go for it.

I just saw that video a couple days ago it’s really excellent! You’re a great rider man! Haha, by your reply above, I was half expecting to see you do the crankflip and 180 on a coker! I think the crankflip would be the hardest since the wheel’s so huge and heavy, and takes waaaay longer to go a revolution than a trials! You’d have to flip the crap out of it and jump higher and stay up in the air long enough for the cranks to go 360! Or hop off a 6 foot ledge…that might be high enopugh for a full crank revolution haha!

Hahaha thank. As if, I wish I just owned a coker. Well maybe not the crankflip then, but you could definetly do the coast and maybe even a unispin. Work on the coast. It’s way easier on a bigger wheel. You’ll get it so it can be in your next video right?

haha maybe, but so far the only “coasting” I’ve done has been accidental, and the ensuing upd wasn’t much fun! But I’ll give it a go!:smiley:

thats right, turnin terry into a good ol Serj Tankian fan! :smiley:

Yeah Kyle has good taste in music…he got it from me obviously haha!:wink: Now if only I could play guitar half as good as Kyle! (Or drums, flute, piccolo!) :slight_smile:

hahaha

thanks terry!

Another good one :slight_smile:

3 weeks ago I did a nothing coast for two revs on a Muni ride, unintentional of course & followed by a UPD :roll_eyes:

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and hear’s to a great New Year!

Haha not really, just don’t have a family to support or any debt, other than my mortgage.:smiley: So indulging myself with a few nice Unis is still a lot cheaper than a Corvette! And I want one of those too!:stuck_out_tongue:

Hey there’s no time like the present! I plan on oredering a new Coker Big one so I can have one 36er for distance riding, and the other for offroad! :slight_smile:

Don’t you hate when that happens?!YEah I did that recently and paid for it with a very nasty calf bite! :astonished:

Thanks, you too!:smiley:

Come on you guys - you’re all letting your testosterone get the better of you :smiley:
The best comment by FAR was from the world class cyclist (but I’ll admit he’s a LITTLE old for me :slight_smile: )

Haha yeah he was a funny character for sure! His first comment when he rode up was: “You ride that down here? Holy SH#T!” :D.

In TWNR, Brian Mckenzie does a kick up mount, running. Looks like it may be a bit easier that way. (on an UW too)

YEah but a kickup on a coker…and from static? That’s prolly harder than running up to it.