Uni feature on TV

Pretty cool exposure for the sport!

And the Weather Babe at the end made my day! :smiley:

You get such incredible exposure for some old guy on a uni :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: awesome by the way Terry.

not bad at all for an ‘old’ man =D
I think you are a big big motivation for a lot of people :stuck_out_tongue:
I want to be like you when I reach the age of 50 xD!

Weather woman likes the Geez!!! Magnificent Terry.
Shug

Haha, anything I can do for our awesome sport! :slight_smile:

That’s more than three of your lifetimes away for you! I only wish I hadn’t quit riding, only to wait 40 years to start all over again. :o

Thanky Sean. Yeah that weather babe was nice! :smiley:

The order of the season passes determines which one gets priority.

Great clip Terry. Weather Girl’s got my vote as well. How come Morty didn’t get some exposure like Jack Squat did on this one?

Thanks Harley. They actually got some footage of Morty, plus they had me show and describe all my different unis, but they wanted mostly action shots. :slight_smile:

Forget when I’m 50, I want to be like you now! Hahaha.

:slight_smile:

Dude, that video is still inspiring after watching it a second time. :slight_smile:

You should have shown them the shots you had of Morty leaping and bounding in your cat videos / pictures page. Now those were action shots.

I’ll bet the weather babe likes cats.

Thanks, I’m glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

Yeah, Morty’s a natural acrobat! :smiley: Btw, the last date I had said she was allergic to cats, and also laughed when I told her I was into extreme unicycling. Needless to say… :roll_eyes: :smiley:

Yeah, Morty’s a natural acrobat! Btw, the last date I had said she was allergic to cats, and also laughed when I told her I was into extreme unicycling. Needless to say…

Well, better luck next time.

Thanks. I mean there’s gotta be more to a relationship than just the physical attraction part! But, being the trooper I am, if that’s all there is, I’ll just have to make the best of it! :smiley:

Nice job Terry! How many times have you been on the news now? When I get back in shape we need to go for a ride again.

Thanks Dane. I don’t know, once or twice.

I’d been wondering where you’d been. What the heck happened?

Oh, I injured my re-injured my knee while grinding a ledge on my uni at the skatepark. It’s been slow to recover since I have been doing a lot of studio work, which means standing on it for long periods of time.

That was over a month ago now, so I’ve gotten a bit chubby. I definitely can’t keep up with you in the shape I am now

Oh yes I remember you posting about that a while ago. Hope you heal up soon! But lately I’ve been taking more time on MUni rides, enjoying every moment, chatting with people, taking pics, observing wildlife, coaxing snakes off the trails…:smiley:

Point is, I’m out there to enjoy the whole experience, and soak it all in without rushing. When you’re having fun, you don’t want it to end. This last Saturday I rode 14+ miles at Cheeseboro, and spent almost 4 hours there. I must’ve stopped to chat with more bikers & hikers than ever before, and loved every minute of the whole time there! :slight_smile:

Are you hootin and hollerin’ now too?