uni events in california?

are there any time soon or any at all. thanks

The second Berkeley Juggling and Unicycle Festival is tentatively scheduled for September 29-October 1.

I don’t know the current plan for California MUni Weekend, but it’s reported to be in September in Tahoe.

There is California muni weekend, its usually later in the year (september?) I think this year it will be in Tahoe.

Edit: nevermind, tholub beat me…

No dates yet for MUni Weekend, but it will NOT be Sept. 29 - Oct. 1. The base location will be Tahoe, and the exact rides are TBA. If Lloyd Johnson is willing, we will repeat the Street competition like we did it the first time in his driveway. I am also looking into including a ride of Downieville in the weekend. No telling when we’ll be able to start trying out new trails up there this year, as it’s still snowing up there even as I type this…

We have to stay in September if we include riding at Northstar. Even if we don’t, we’ll probably stay in September due to the snow we got two years ago. That means likely Sept 1-3, 8-10 15-17 or 22-24. I’d like to shoot for 22-24 in case people want to stick around for both events (MUni Weekend and Berkeley) but this will depend on whether there are other conflicting events.

Well if its 22-24 count me out, my g/fs b-day is the 22nd and she hates unicycles…the fight just wouldnt be worth it… anytime in Sept. other than 22nd is awsome, I hope it isnt gonna be then Prays to god

Ohh and usually there is an LA round up a month or so before CMW…

If Northstar is on the menu then all I have to say is boooooooooo! There are sooooo many better trails to ride in Tahoe, and we gotta go somewhere corporate and pay money to ride? Sure, some of the trails are “illegal” to ride, but there are free and legal alternatives… I’m sure some of the locals can come up with better ideas.

You’re, what, 16? And you’re already acting like you’re married? Grow some ‘nads, dude! You’re going to pass up a once-a-year mega-event like CMW for what? Your unwillingness to stick up for yourself? Your inability to compromise? Your lack of a spine? Represent! One wheel fo’ life! You gotta roll with your homies…

Repeat after me: bros before hoes. C’mon, say it!