Uni_Dude_DX-Represent

if they arent painted im allowed on but as soon as they get painted i wont be able to and right now i might not be able to ride for a while cause o think a brkoe my tailbone…for real. i cant even sit on my uni with out alot of pian… and thanks for the last bit there skilewis…:slight_smile:

yur getting a lot better, thats for sure! still a bucnch of repeats, and a bit long w/o changing stuff up. yur so lucky to have that stuff to ride, and not to have snow and freezing weather ,for uniing anyway(but you do miss out on skiing:p ) the ladder was sick…coming along

thanks about the ladder…it is fun…and i still snowboard…

you really have gotten better. you got a nice place to ride:)

thanks.

Please work on reducing pre-hops though.

It looks better with less pogo-sticking, as well as slows down tire wear considerably.

I taught a kid how to ride, and he wore through a Maxxis Max-Daddy tire, which is very similar to a Creepy Crawler, but harder compound, in like 3 weeks of riding because he did so many messy little correctional hops.

thanks dude. ill definantly work on that…when i can ride…again…

one other thing I noticed. the word that goes by the screen in the beginning of the video says “represen” rather than “represent.” no big deal just thought I’d mention it. You’re definitely improving.

i know. it sucks. i didn think snyone would notice… thanks.

i hate that when you make a typo in a movie and cant edit it out w/o re-rendering everything

yea. it soesnt matter much though…its not like im send ing a sponser video or anything. haha