Uni Bags: 20", 20/24" Ultimate Whl, Double Whl, Giraffe.

Heavy Duty semi-padded Unicycle Bags with heavy duty end to end zipper. Protect your investment!

I had these bags custom made for my fleet. The maker took some liberties and made these with Heavier Duty material and more padding than I needed. The maker thought I needed these for air travel and made them with that in mind…these are tough bags but more than I need so I’m getting a new set made and letting these go at cost.

Bags for 20" freestyle or trials uni: 46"/117cm top to bottom. 1 pink, 1 blue, 1 yellow. $90 each.
Ultimate wheel bag for 20": 1 purple. $50
Ultimate wheel bag for 24": 1 silver. $55
Double wheel bag: 68"/173cm top to bottom. 1 red. $120
Giraffe bag: 82"/208cm top to bottom. 1 orange. $130

Ships from Minneapolis MN USA. Buyer pays shipping or local pickup.
PayPal preferred, cash okay for local pickup.

PM or email (uni at dustinkelm dot com)

Reduced prices. Bags available for limited time.

Willing to take a loss, I need to get rid of these. We’re going on tour in June and probably won’t be back in the US until November…I might be able to make shipping arrangements after May, but no guarantee. If you’re doing summer travel or going to UNICON now is the time to get ready an get a great bag for it.

-Bags for 20" freestyle or trials uni: 46"/117cm top to bottom. 1 pink, 1 blue, 1 yellow. $80 each.
-Ultimate wheel bag for 20": 1 purple. $45
-Ultimate wheel bag for 24": 1 silver. $50
-Double wheel bag: 68"/173cm top to bottom. 1 red. $100
-Giraffe bag: 82"/208cm top to bottom. 1 orange. $110

email (uni at dustinkelm dot com)

hey. can you load up one of the bags with a uni and show us what it looks/carries like?