Under No Influence

Hey,
How do I order the movie Under No Influence? I can’t find a link to buy it on their website or anywhere. And how much is it?
Thanks in advance.

I ordered the movie a while ago, and let me tell you it’s great. To order it, I emailed Ben Turley directly his email is:
benturley(at)hotmail.com

if you email him, you might want to tell him that his email address is no where to be found on the http://undernoinfluence.com/ site.

As for the price. He isn’t looking to make money, so it was the cost of the dvd plus shipping. I paid $10, but I threw in a few extra dollars for shipping.

enjoy,
Daniel

Okay, thanks.

Great short film about a great subject. I have had it for about 6 months. I need to pull it out agian and watch it. I got mine the same wa Daino did.

Hey everyone - thought I might tell you that I am leaving the country for a couple years for a mission for the LDS church. I’m sorry to say that I will be unreachable and unable to make any more copies of the DVD during that time. For those who still want a copy, I don’t mind if you find someone who already has a copy and make a copy of it… I really don’t care about making the money, so do what you want with it, and I hope you enjoy it. You might be able to reach Dallin Stoker for questions regarding the movie at dallasmins (at) hotmail (dot) com.

So long,

-Ben Turley

Can i bum a copy off someone for 5 or ten bucks?

When do you leave?

Dec. 31

Ben,
I hope you have a successful trip.
The DVD is great & I think it is very generous of you to release it into the public domain to be freely used & distributed.

Thanks,
//\

I am glad to let you all do what you want with the DVD, but I would just like to say I will not be responsible for what you do with the movie regarding music copyrights. I don’t “endorse” the making of copies without the consent of the copyright holders (of music - I personally don’t care about the content I produced). So what you do is up to you. Sorry about all that- just be careful in what you do legally.

-Ben

Awesome!

Thats awesome! I have to wait to go on my mission for about three years. Are any of the other riders LDS?

Alex

Re: Awesome!

All of them are :slight_smile:

-Ben

Most of the LDS missionaries I see are on 10 speeds in their white shirts and ties. Wouldn’t it be a trip to see them on Cokers!
Is a 10 Speed required, or could you use your Uni?

am I ignorant not to know exactly what or who LDS missionaries are??? I apologise ahead of time if I am…

My best guess would be a Church of the latter day saints missions trip.

LDS stands for Latter Day Saints. Most people know us as ‘mormons’. Check out www.mormon.org for more info.

Alex

Ohhhhh ok got ya. 3 years away? wow

you know, multiple wives and magical specs :smiley:

just kidding of course :wink:

Re: Under No Influence

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 21:29:51 -0600, muniracer
<muniracer@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote:

>you know, multiple wives and magical specs :smiley:
>
>just kidding of course :wink:

A very comprehensive genealogical database and a fine set of programs
to set up your own pedigree. All for free. And no kidding.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

You are always on the edge of failure as you ride the line of success. - Defender of Enormous Manhood

If you’d like to learn more about LDS missionaries I’d suggest checking out the highly educational motion picture Orgazmo. It’s extremely accurate and entertaining.

-Dylan