Ultimate Wheel Tricks Compilation

wow impressing!!!
the twisty jump was amazing :wink:

Oh i haven’t expected that, Nice, impressive, crazy! The twisty jump was unbeliveble!

:astonished: WOW!

Impressive control during all the moves. Some of the more unique ones really got me thinking about the routine possibilities. What sort of format do your performances usually take?

I’d love to see a triple freewheel (looks like you have enough time) or a double with a leap of faith mixed in. :wink:

wow that was really impressive.

Wow, that was really impressive, makes me want to get a UW

Nomadic - I have been riding unicycles since I was 4 and Have been riding Ultimate Wheels since about age 8

Justtysen - Usually my act is about 2 and a half minutes of basic unicycle tricks and then 3 minutes of Ultimate Wheel stuff. I am in the process of editing a video of my act and I will put it up. Those tricks you mentioned would be cool! I would like to learn to be able to do a Leap of Faith and have the first tire keep rolling behind me. It’s pretty hard to do though and have been able to do it only a few times.

By the way, I am new to these forums and still figuring out things. Is there a way to edit my post so that the original link can be replaced with the working one? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Anthony

I swear I saw a vid of a performance of yours like a year ago on the same or very similar looking stage and outfit. You did all the same tricks but in (I think) one clip, except maybe those last few tricks like the hoolahoop, squat ride, jumprope, and of course the stairs.

Amazing skills by the way.

Yes for up to 10 min after your post. Go to the lower right of your text window and next to the “quote” button would be there is an edit button.

Great Video with cool tricks! Nice to meet other UW rider. I ride UW too, and can do a few tricks on it. I post it a few weeks ago:http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79623

That was awesome! Aside from the “electric eel” song I got stuck in my head now. :wink:

I bet you could ride trails with that. And by “you” I mean YOU.

skilewis74: There is another video of my performance online on Youtube. That’s probably what you are thinking off. It was shot about 4-5 years ago. Thanks for the compliment!

MuniOrBust: I haven’t ever ridden a trail on a UW… or a Muni… or even a bike for that matter haha! I wouldn’t mind trying if there was someone experienced in the area I could go with. I live in Missouri so that’s highly unlikely.

Leap of faith!!! :astonished:
I forgot to breath while watching, you almost killed me!!!
Never knew that such sick actions were possible…
Enjoyed every sec.

Very impressive :sunglasses: . You make it look so easy.

Brian MacKenzie rode one in TWNR.
Make yourself a 36" UW (or have one made). Brian had an effective crank length of 165 mm, but if you altered the spacing of the “frame” bars you could get at least 2 different effective lengths. I think justonewheel.com and The Unicycle Factory can both make them. Someone on hear made a steel one himself in orange, but I’d get an aluminum one w/ the mult “crank lengths”.

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70315

I’ve seen that video before. He’s a really good UW rider!

I may buy one early next year when my schedule frees up a little. It looks like a lot of fun!

I also uploaded my outtakes video from trying to land the UW tricks. (The Twisty jump was the hardest!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkMQoYgrxcs

That was really good. I’m building an UW at the moment and I’ll be happy if I can learn to ride it round the yard! The wellies are a good idea - better looking for performance than normal shin pads.

I thought you were going to grind that railing at the end of the film - do you reckon that’s possible?

Rob

I’m sure grinding a rail is possible. It would just require months and months of practice. You would probably need a large UW because it’s hard to get much air with UW’s. Have fun learning the UW!