UK Urban Rides

Yo!

I was putting these in the calendar thread but I can’t find it so I’ll post them all here in future.

We’re trying to revive the dying urban scene in the UK by organising a group ride in a different city every month.

This months ride is in Oxford. Come along for your monthly does of street, trials and flatland. If you’re a beginner, don’t be afraid to turn up. The whole point in these rides is to meet other riders and share skills.

See you on the streets!

The next ride is in Sheffield. Come along to ride with others and learn new tricks!

Sheffield is this Saturday. Join us, meet new people and learn new stuff! :slight_smile:

The next STFU ride is in Milton Keynes on Saturday 28th October :slight_smile:

Novembers ride will be in Coventry!

We’re still going strong with these rides. We had 12 rides in 12 months in 2017.
We’re already thinking about 2018, with Januarys ride set to be in Luton. Get along to meet new people, learn new tricks and generally hoon on yoons.

Luton ride tomorrow. Bumping so no one misses this.

Februarys ride will be at Adrenaline Alley Skatepark in Corby.
This is the first time we’ve organised a ride at an indoor skatepark. We were extremely lucky with the weather last year and we didn’t have a single ride rained off, but Luton was a washout so we’ve decided to play it safe and go indoors.

See you there!

Corby indoor ride is this Saturday. Get along for guaranteed dry stunting!

We’ll be riding Skegness in March. There’s an indoor skatepark, so if it rains we’ll retreat there. Join us!

Just bumping this to the top for Saturdays ride in Skegness.

Our next group ride will be in Liverpool on 14th April.

Our October group ride is in Portsmouth.

The Portsmouth ride is in just two weeks!