UK riders

Hi Chris,

Woking is very near to M3 J3, which is adjacent to Swinley Forest, this has a good mountain bike area, plus lots of Coker fire road riding. Pretty similar to the last Forest of Dean BMW which I think you attended?

Let me know if your down, I live and work near here.

Keith

I’m a student at Aberystwyth uni (West Mid Wales) and live in holidays at home in Bath (SW England). I ride a 24 Onza muni, mostly pavements and occasional muni when I can get the chance.

I’d love to have a go at Snowdon some time - I believe the paths are open for cycling from Oct to May, so maybe we can have a trip sometime in the next three months before they close for the summer walkers?

There’s also the brilliant and beautiful Nant-yr-Arian trail park very near Aberystwyth, with 16km of dedicated trails and singletrack. If anyone wants to join me some weekend there it’d be cool.

Been riding since July 2003, but I’ve never managed to come to a uni or muni meet. I’m hoping to come to BUC this year.

I’ve done snowdon in late december (around the 28th-29th) twice, and in easter once, so if we could get a decent number of people together it might be worth heading over there again before the trails close. Its a real trek up, really steep climb after a decent ride, but after that its an easy descent towards llanberis, especially in spring.

Richard

If you can get yourself up mount Snowdon its real fun, take a look;

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/unicus

There are more and more organised (and some more loosely organised) unicycle rides/events in the UK nowadays so get yourself along to one or organise one yourself. (Don’t miss BUC)

I live in bramhope, a little village near LEEDS which if you dont konw is in west yorkshire, 3 miles down the road theres a huge valled with hills and tracks great for muni and natural trials and down the road the other way about 5 miles is leeds, great for trials in the backstreets, theres also lodes of skate parks in the local area.

yo dude, im from leeds too and i know where Bramhope* is because thers a big camp site there. I live on the other side of Leeds in a place called Garforth about 15mins from Xscape

Prestatyn in North Wales.
I don’t see many people out riding unicycles round here (I’m sticking to empy carparks until I learn how to freemount, at least I’ve managed to turn now) EXCEPT there is another 2 people who live down me street who are occassionally seen out & about on thier uni’s . How freaky is that?
Cathy

<---- looky here

Scotland?

Are there any more riders in Scotland?

I know of 4 on here including myself. (Evil_Ewan, Innes, Klown-Life)

There must be more?!?!!?

T.

I’m currently at university in oxford, although i live in warwickshire out of term time, anyone else from either of these areas?

Re: UK riders

“kington99” <kington99@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote in
message news:kington99.1lduui@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com
>
> I’m currently at university in oxford, although i live in warwickshire
> out of term time, anyone else from either of these areas?
>
Warwick.

Pete

850 Le Mans II, Marin Mount Vision, Onza Muni
Remove your spleen to reply by email.

Bath, SW England… been unicycling since Christmas on 20" trials uni. Need to crack idling now…

Tim

another brit !!

hi

i live in southampton, hampshire great place for trials although not many riders.

keep up the replying!

joe

??

I live in surrey

I am in devon,boarder of cornwall, you should come to the south west uni meet if ur still around i see this thread was started like a year ago,

I’m currently living in sheffield but in september I’m going to be living in leeds for university. I want to try and find as many leeds trials/street unicyclits so I can carry on unicycling with people when I go.

I’m on the Isle of wight. There’s 3 or 4 other unicyclists in the group I’m with.

F.

I’m from the south west devon soon to be Cornwall

hi mate im from cornwall to should ride together some time:)

Warwick Unicycle Road Races

Hi all you UK Unicyclists.

Don’t forget about the small wheel and large wheel Road Races around Warwick Town Centre in September.

Closed, barriered roads, safe environment, and a chance to show the two wheel cyclists what we can do.

2K road race for any shape or size of unicycle (less than 30 inch wheel)

10K road race for the big wheel riders.

Prizes in under 16 and over 16 categories for both male and female riders.

Full details available at www.uniquest.co.uk

Feel free to ask me for more info if required.

John.