*UK* Chicksands, Bedfordshire - 20/04/2008 *UK*

Right,

Norry has PM’ed me about having a day of Muni at Chicksands, Beds on the 20th April. It sounds like a good idea, I love Chicksands and was thinking or organising something soon anyway. There has been some building going on up there and there is a lovely new see-saw that rotates as it pivots, which is fun!

So, thats Sunday 20th April at Chicksands, Bedfordshire. Hope to see you there!

Edd

right next to my birthday, that might be a sweet purshwasion tool :sunglasses:

No, it’s right next to my birthday.

I think I’ll be up for this if you youngsters can stand an old fart keeping you back.

fun aslong as you know that it does that before you ride it, my mate stacked it on a bike a few weeks ago. Haven’t had a shot on the new northshore yet so I may well be up for it.

fun aslong as you know that it does that before you ride it, my mate stacked it on a bike a few weeks ago. Haven’t had a shot on the new northshore yet so I may well be up for it.

Are there any train stations nearby, do you know?

bedford is the closest i believe, you might get some one to boost you a ride the rest of the way

Cool more the merrier. Looking forward to it. It’s been months since I’ve ridden a muni and i’ll a little rusty. Soon change that :wink:

Have you got a ride for the day Norry?
I thought you’d got shot of all your unis bar the coker prior to the big move.

Hi Blue, that I did. It’s a long story regarding OZ (not all doom and gloom) and I’ll tell it to you when we meet at chicksands. I now have a new KH24 that i’m dying to try out.

Does this mean you want your KH29 back?

You can’t have it!
It’s mine!
Mineminemine!

He could do with it on August 9th and 10th for Sleepless in the Saddle :wink:
(half joking, half serious…)

Rob

BUUUUUUMP!
Would be cool if we could get as many riders to this as possible!

Edd

http://www.chicksandsbikepark.co.uk/ Well I can add 3 more riders, 4 including myself

Pictures from last times ride here

Incidentally the new mini DH course has been tried and pronounced ‘crap’ by various of my biking mates, but that probably makes it good for uni so an added attraction.

sounds kinda cool and it’s nearby so i don’t really have much of an excuse. i’ll need to check with work to see if i can have that day off (i work sundays). i have’t really done any proper muni, but i’m assuming i can give it a bash on my 19". … :stuck_out_tongue:

Under 2 weeks now. So who’s defiantly going. So far

Neil / Craig / Steve / Aaron

Iv put this on the metro forums, so I think a couple of guys might be coming from there.
Can’t wait, haven’t been up there for a while. In fact I haven’t been on a decent Muni ride for ages!

Neil / Craig / Steve / Aaron / Leo / Edd

i will try and persuade my mate simon to take a trip up there so i can catch a lift.