UDC Canada Factory Team

Proud to Introduce
Unicycle.com Canada’s Factory Team
http://www.municycle.ca/teamcanada/
UDC Canada has accepted the Following riders for our Factory Team. We would like to thank these riders for there support and help to improve the sport of unicycling in Canada. Each rider has there own Blog which I encourage you to explore. Link To Blog

• Athena
  • Justin
  • Daniel
  • Hugo
  • Eric
  • Nicolas
  • Émile
  • Bryan
  • Dave
Unicycle.com Canada :sunglasses:

I hope these riders are worthy of last names in all your official reports and listings of them. I don’t know who they are!

logo looks good but you should have got rid of the white L sticker on the crank. Congrats to all the riders.
mark

Thanks Emile & John for this concern - I am careful about posting last names since many of my riders are youth and this is the internet with all kinds of creepy people on it. I try to balance how I post there information. They are very worthy riders, each for there own reason.

P

Sweet, that’s great Eric and Dave, sorry I don’t know anyone else. (John, Eric was on Team American Youth at RTL)

I am happy to see my name on such a list, UDC Canada is just getting started and it is already an awesome unicycle resource for everyone in Canada, but also outside of the country. Pete is doing a really great job with the service and the website.

Yeah… I also wanted to post in this thread to see the faces of everyone getting mixed up with our three avatars…

Long life to UDC !

Hugo

Eheheh !

:wink:

does this mean i need to change my avatar then?

great job with UDC CDN pete, already youev proven to this community that youre hear to stay and you have amazing ideas!
Cant wait to see what we can accomplish in the future.

Justin Kohse

does this mean i need to change my avatar then?

great job with UDC CDN pete, already youev proven to this community that youre hear to stay and you have amazing ideas!
Cant wait to see what we can accomplish in the future.

Justin Kohse

take that all the other udc’s across the globe… Canadas site is gnarly. Great work Pete and i hope you and all your riders hit the unicycle world hard and leave a good impression. :sunglasses:

Why don’t you guys just change the colors of your avatars so you can more easily be told apart?

mhm. most definitely :wink: :roll_eyes:

Nicolas Fillion

Edit: I take that back color is cooler…sry Emile