U-N-I Old School Street

I was watching some skaters play "S-K-A-T-E " The other day, and I was wondering if you guys wanted to start up a old skool Street game of UNI (or a better name with more letters). Because this is old schol, lets stay away from unispins and crankflips, so pretty much anything before that like footplants, grinds, hoptwist, stairsets, pretty much any trick created before the unispin or crankflip. thanks!

I’m game. I’m not too great but i can try to challlenge myself. sounds fun.

This game is called OUT. But I would like to be in:) except there’s still snow here so I still can’t go on big sets and I still cant grind(but that’s not because of the snow).

there is still snow here in Canada, but I just wanted to give people a chance to hop on board before it starts.

Ummm…Dude, the unispin was invented way before anyone was grinding or doing footplants. Just say no fliptricks, or tech street lol.

sorry, pretty new to the unicycling scene, I thought unispins were a fairly new development. So, it is Now Tech Street.

jaco_flans
The Defecator
jackbauer35

3 on the list :slight_smile:

Unicaw89 when your done laughing out loud… I’m assuming you’re game too. is my assumption correct?

yet another game of OUT but with a different name this time

I lol ALOT just ask any of the old skoo members here from when I used to post a good deal. If there is no tech street and just grinding and sets…I would throttle you guys, so im gonna stay outta this comp =p. Il be watchin your vids and try to follow it. Have fun yo!

I might have a go at this one. How do you play?

Psssh sure about that.I know a few people that will whip your ass boy !

Im pretty sure its exactly like Out the game.

Im in

jaco_flans
The Defecator
jackbauer35
Trevor

sigh…(takes a shot)…

Lol nice Mike, nah im refering to riding agaist riders that dont know which came first, the crankflip, or the unispin :wink:

I’m in.

Yeah. How do you play that? :o

So we’ve got:

jaco_flans
The Defecator
jackbauer35
Trevor
Unisykolist

lets try to keep it between 8-10 pople, I know OUT gets a little crazy when there is more than that.

and edd, hnow the games works in somebody sets a trick, and everyone has to copy it exactly. if they don’t, they get a letter, if you get O-U-T, or in this case U-N-I, then you are out. last person standing wins.

Ah I get ya :slight_smile: Cheers.

In!

jaco_flans
The Defecator
jackbauer35
Trevor
Unisykolist
Sigurd

count me in =)

How old is street unicycling again? Not quite 10 years?

How in the hell can there be “old school” street when there are kids in elementary school who’re older than street unicycling?

If early street is old school, what would you call early freestyle? Prehistoric?

Sheesh. Kids. Off my lawn!