Tutorials?

Personally I would love something on a much more beginner’s level… Go over how to get better at doing plain ol’ static high hops. Today I’ve managed to get up 39 cm, but I can’t stick it, and I’m currently taking a break because my tail bone is demanding it. :frowning:

Tutorial on how to do this properly! I’m sure many other beginners would really appreciate it

Haha XD nice fails :slight_smile:
1)Put your saddle lower, you have to be able to stand on your feet when you are on the uni (if you don’t want it, you don’t have to do it… but it is much easlyer for SI + less painfull for your balls…)
2) Don’t lean so much backwards, tuck more
3) Practise a lot (Maby you should first try it more on stairs to get more used to SI( Hop on the stairs without hops betwine them, do 2-2-2, thinks like that ;))
4) If you really can’t do it, learn SIF for a while…

EDIT:
I Think I will also make some more tutorials :wink:
http://www.e-juggling.be/tutorials.php?cat=1 Here are some of me… But they are in my language and pretty old :stuck_out_tongue:
So I will make them again and more tutorials :wink:

I think this is a great idea! most of the time people have the skill to do something but just don’t commit. I have problems doing a rolling hop off a ledge all due to fear.

Hey now that I think about it, maybe a tutorial on falling correctly? Kinda goes hand in hand with commitment.

lol :stuck_out_tongue:
you can’t make a tutorial for those thinks xD
Fear is the reason why people don’t do thinks… (and sometimes that is pretty good xD) If you are really sure you can do somethinh you can just go for it… :stuck_out_tongue: Practise a lot on symmilar thinks that are just a bit easlyer…

But I can give you some tips…
-Handrail: If you really are to scared to do a handrail, do it step by step…
Start on the 3-4stair, grind it, than go higher until you reached the top (did thaty for my 13set handrial, because it was almost 2months ago that I grinded something xD)

• Crankflips: Learn to catch them in the air!!! make sure you know that you can catch them like 90-100% that learn a bit to gap crankflip…
    Now it is easlyer to crankflip stairs.

• Rollinghops: Make sure you can gap it and go for it…
    For hight: In the past i was also afraid of it… buut suddenly I made a ‘click’ that it is easly… and now I can rollinghop pretty good + I’m not afraid anymore of doing it on higher thinks…

But the best tips I can give to you are:
-Don’t think about what can go wrong :wink:
-If you fail and you haven’t hurted yourself: If you wil try it again, you will succeed or fall in the same way, so will again not hurt youself… (falling good,can help you to do it correct XD)
-If you are sure you can do it, do it
-You won’t hurt if you land it
-…

I don’t think this will help you a lot xD
But it is al we can say to make you less afraid :smiley:

edit: About falling correct: Always try to place your feet…

Haha, I know you can’t really have a tutorial on overcoming fear, but it would be nice if it was touched upon. Thanks for the tips though, I’ll remember them. What really got my attention was:

“If you fail and you haven’t hurted yourself: If you wil try it again, you will succeed or fall in the same way, so will again not hurt youself… (falling good,can help you to do it correct XD)”

I haven’t thought about it that way before but looking back…It seems true. I’ll definitely keep that in mind! :slight_smile:

Anyway, don’t want to get off topic… xD

lol Thanks I’ll try that.