turtle 1.0

my latest video. I filmed and edited in three days, it has not become quite as good as I wanted, it would have been better if I had more time, better computer and better video editing software …
still a lot of fun in “turtle 1.0” a unicycle video of various styles:

Very nice editing and riding. You have an extremely steady arm. I like the grind while holding the camera

haha, that was awesome! really liked the bit on the 19", 5spin :smiley:
I reckon you could go straight to tyre on that ledge you pedalgrabbed, skinny was nice too :slight_smile:

Nice! I didn’t know you were so good at flatland, 540 unispin was sick.

don’t laugh, i’m an old man :smiley:

thanks for the comments!

that was awesome, loved how it wasnt just one thing the entire time. And the editing was really clever to :smiley:

That was great! Clever way to show the different riding styles, and your really good at them all. Nice to see that V frame in use.

Gets me thinking of assembling a street KH26, that would be fun.

vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/18584839

Nice riding :D. Editing was very creative! :smiley:

Great video. You really tore it up on that 26 muni. Good job on the 20 inch too. And that v Unicycle looks sweet, what a cool setup.

Nice work Turtle, but to really have a balanced production you should have wiped out on the 36er too :wink:
ro

thanks!

@rolandisimo: actually i did! :astonished: but the clip was really bad, could’nt use it :angry: at least i didn’t hurt myself :o

hahaha … brilliant video Turtle, and some good skills across the board. Nice :slight_smile:

Wow! I hope I can ride that good when I’m that old. :roll_eyes:
Very entertaining! Well worth the effort you must have put in! Thanks!

nice video :slight_smile: you clearly love unicycling, hope i still enjoy it as much by your age :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I really loved this video! I thought the editing was fantastic, especially the muni section. The filming was also very good; I really loved the hand-held stuff. All the riding was good also, great work, keep it up! :slight_smile: