Try-Alll Mirror rims. Nickel-plated, have a look.

Well, these have been out for a while, and biketrials riders have been using them. I thought I might as well bring the uni world’s attention to these, as I’m sure some of the riders out there sure would love to comb their hair during their rides. :wink:

It’s nickel-plated, and has a stupidly shiny finish. But do to its extreme shinyness, pictures can not show exactly what it’s like in real life. However this’ll give you a good idea:

That’s by far and away the best picture of the Mirror rims, other pictures kinda make it look dirty. :roll_eyes:

COOL :sunglasses:

that would look really cool with silver cranks like profiles or the new kh’s. the only problem is that while they look great when they are new, in the real world they will get scratched and dirty and stuff.

Wait, isn’t nickel meant to be very weak source of metal or something like that?? Anyways it looks cool but i’m happier with mine or until my friend makes me the magnesium ones. Apparently his making them on his own with the help of his dad. Can’t wait to see them… :smiley: :smiley:

Luckily its just Nickle-plated. =p

Lucks nice.

Thats weird… I read Hazmats post, went and posted mine, and yet mine is before yours.

Wait, isn’t nickel meant to be very weak source of metal or something like that?? Anyways it looks cool but i’m happier with mine or until my friend makes me the magnesium ones. Apparently his making them on his own with the help of his dad. I think he said magnesium. Can’t wait to see them… :smiley: :smiley:

^^ I think you might be a little confused, but if not, anyway just to clarify:

they’re aluminium rims, just like pretty much every rim out there, but have a tough nickel plating over it to give it a shiny finish. Always looks a nice alternative to powdercoated/anodized finishes. :roll_eyes:

I can’t wait to comb my hair in them.

huh?

oh, okay. I was trying to figure out how people were supposed to comb their hair with a mod rim… :stuck_out_tongue:

The joke was that I don’t have hair, check my avatar. :sunglasses:

my joke was that sponge worded his post ambiguously so it sounded like you could comb your hair with the rim. :roll_eyes:

well i prefer the anodised tryall rim current finishes… but i guess they are quite cool…

I wish my koxx red devil had shipped with a bright red rim… but the black with the red tape is pretty cool as well…

Wotever those do look bling but amybe abit tacky lol…

I like the sturdy black anodised finish of mine…

Yeah. As Sponge has stated they have been on the market a while. I have looked at them and thought how cool it’d be to have bling rims but when the KH rims came out I had decided I’d be better off getting a KH rim painted in some fancy colour and i’d have a stronger (based on the eyelet assumption) and cheaper (KH rim is much cheaper locally as they can be purchased from UDC NZ) rim.

yeah the koxx1 rims are pretty pricey… not sure about strength though… i wouldnt have got one if i hadnt bought a koxx1 uni

Oooooooh! Shiny :sunglasses:
I like them, although they wouldn’t stay clean/unscratched for long.

Leo

Pretty sure that I only count 32 holes on the smaller rims. Maybe the pictures or off or something, but most Bike Trials rims are now 32 only and we have yet to see any of the uni hubs go to 32 holes.

Beener, I’m not a silly billy ya know :roll_eyes:

They come in both 32 and 36H. :roll_eyes: