try-all Sticky vs. Maxxis Creepy Crawler (CC)

he has to use the tryall tyre right now yes, so no eagle claw.

He’s not even allowed to rub out the Monty logo and ride it as a blank tyre.

Meh,

that kinda sucks, but then again he is sponsered so whatever

My EC weights just 1020g :slight_smile:

You’re probably weighing a slightly used tyre or your scales aren’t that great.

The measurements I posted above are taken from an average of many tyres per model, so we can get an accurate general weight.

But still… the weight difference between trials tyres is just tiny… so tiny, you need not give a care in the world.

WEIGHT SAVING TIP no.1: Most of the weight saving can be done in the pedals, for example there is a huge weight gap between Wellgo Magnesiums and Odyssey JC pedals… of 300g! Now that’s much more significant than the mere 10 or so grams between trials tyres.

I just bought a new CC tire, im going to put it on my uni here pretty soon. Cant wait to ride on a brand new tire, its gonna feel alive compared to my bald CC.

hey sponge cheers for saving some real weights.

LIke i said i’m not saying that there is much difference with teh weights, i’m just saying koxx on their site are lying or at least being generous with their tyre weights

Yea the CC tires are great I have one, but they fold a lot.

Surprisingly, mine hardly folds over. =p

my try all doesnt really fold cuse i dont run the pressure that low…
but it does seem to bounce me really good off of rocks or goofy shaped sticks and stuff when the pressure is about 25psi…

The weight will be change on Koxx-One website…you are right, the Try All tires weight between 950 and 1150 gr, that is why the new weight on the website will be 1050 gr.

i’m impressed actually, you got the weight changed.

How are you related to koxx one monotim? do you work for them?

Actually, I don’t really work for them, I’m just having a work experience at Koxx-One, for my studies.