Trouble found me again unicycling

stfu

he has respect for the law and authority, he was unjustly blamed though.

yes I agree with you mornish. mr Law should go to someother board and do his blaming becuas ehe is sad about his own local problem

spaming a pulic forum = punk

Drugs cause more shit in this world than just about anything else. Don’t kid yourself into thinking that your not doing anything wrong, and that you’re not hurting anybody. You could also be using your money that you waste to fuck youself and this world up on your tuition. In my opinion, you deserve a lot more than what you are complaining about. So, shut the hell up.

I want to slap you.

Other drugs, yes, but not so much marijuana.
nobody becomes physically dependent on pot so much so that they start stealing money from their family/other people to pay for their habit. cocaine, heroin, alcohol, oxycodone, other opiates, Rx, and over-the-counter drugs are abused to the point where they cause mental and physical pain to themselves and the people around them. I’m not a bad person for smoking weed.

…you are? :thinking:

Where’d you get that Koxx line in your sig? It’s hilarious.

Your ignorant.

Excellent point.

Yes, my are very ignorant.

EDIT: I’m pretty sure PDC said it in the thread about drilling extra holes in a pair of koxx cranks.

But you are a bad person for doing so when you know it to be illegal. You’re breaking the law for recreational purposes not to affect policy change on some human rights violation or anything like that. Choosing to break the law for your own entertainment does make you a bad person.

Legalize first, use later.

Just stop it now Jeff. This thread is not, and should not be about drugs.

Well I’m not the one who changed the subject. The Jones Law thread shouldn’t be about Parkour but that’s what people are talking about.

Heh, that’s funny, made me smirk, since I changed the subject kinda in both threads.

Just an aside, that I know hardly none of you agree with. We come here to talk. We like to talk. RSU is for unicycle related talking, in general, in that we shouldn’t begin talking about how the club was last night or whatnot. However, when in the course of a legitimate unicycle related discussion, something else comes up that peaks our interest I firmly 100% believe that we have not only the right, but the obligation and duty as people who have nothing better to do but talk about random shit on a forum, to do just that. On topic, or not.

Now, back to the original topic…ehh…damn, I forgot.

has anyone noticed how much this guy says ‘lol’?

What and upbeat guy for such a shit situation ay.

Lol are you talking about me bro?

Of course, Cody loves getting in trouble.

yep:)

Lol new guy you barely know me… jk hows the book? :wink: