Triton 36er from Mountainuni

Has anyone ordered a uni from the Mountainuni guy? I talked to him on the phone(Jeff I think) and he seems knowledgeable and reasonable. He builds the wheels himself and I am wondering about the quality of the build. That Triton looks sweet, it should for the $$$!

Here is his site:
http://mountainuni.com/pages/home

I believe ShannonG recently got a Triton Mega-Muni from Jeff. You can see it here: Blinging out my new Triton

I ride trails with Jeff occasionally and he does not go easy on his big wheel; lots of hopping onto and over things. If there were weaknesses in his wheels I think he would find them.

I believe ShannonG recently got a Triton Mega-Muni from Jeff. You can see it here: Post Your 36er Here

I ride trails with Jeff occasionally and he does not go easy on his big wheel; lots of hopping onto and over things. If there were weaknesses in his wheels I think he would find them (within reason, we are talking about a 36" wheel).

Edit: if you plan on using the unicycle for mixed on/off road riding rather than pure pavement I’d ask Jeff about getting the Vee Rubber 36" tire for the build (or order one yourself from WaltWorks).