Triton 29’er Muni (pending sale)

Triton Ti frame with all Ti hardware setup with 110/125 KH spirits, Shimano XT brake, M4O handle saddle M, impact seat post, stans sentry mk3 rim, Maxxis reckon 2.6 tire…

$800 plus shipping conus

Will take and send detailed photos to potential buyer. Just using pics i have since this is spur of the moment sale

4 Likes

Such a beauty! :heart_eyes:
Hope it’ll find a new hone very soon. Why do you sell it?

1 Like

Why are you selling such a perfect uni? Are you exiting unicycle world?

1 Like

Wow awesome uni, this should be snapped up fairly quickly

1 Like

Have you checked with a doctor to ensure you are not suffering from a mental illness?

3 Likes

What a beauty!

2 Likes

@pierrox
Since you rode once with a Triton, you love it ? So buy it !!

2 Likes

Thanks guys😁 i am not leaving the unicycle world behind but mental illness is a possibility according to my wife! I am selling this one to build another. I am on flansberrium’s radar to get a frame this summer to build my perfect uni

4 Likes

Oh, but the triton is setting a high bar to overcome. :wink:

1 Like

Challenge accepted :grin:

1 Like

Flansberrium new frame is awesome. I’m still waiting on mine in the post.

3 Likes

That new design is sweeet! Post pics when you get it :grin:

The brake hose looks very insecure and is very close/catching the tyre as there’s no securing points for it.

I certainly will do. Hope brake, madforone saddle Medium, carbonfibre 27.5x2.8 wheel. It’s going to be awesome and light and strong

2 Likes

Unlike the old one, I like the shape of the new crown, but I still don’t like the welds.

1 Like

Ugh I’m 3 days late. The frame, the brake, the saddle, the rim, everything is perfect. I will totally buy this from you.

1 Like

Hi, Its yours if you want it

Is this available? I am looking to buy from Los Angeles. Thank you very much!

Hi, It has been sold

Where can you buy new Triton unicycles? They aren’t at municycle.com for instance.