trials tires?

I think the Twenty-G is a 2.5, but that wouldn’t fit in an lx frame. It is slick, but it still looks good. Check out Spensor’s twenty-g uni.

i don’t know, its supposed to be on the way back here.
They have taken 3 1/2 weeks so far, and I am getting annoyed w/ it
I WANT MY UNICYCLE BACK!!! (before I get my KH)

new zealand has it as well, GAHHHHHHH, it seems like they would have made a trials tire for people to try out on thier bmx bikes

the problem with that would be clearance… maybe someday they’ll invent a unicycle where you can adjust the clearance. so skinny for freestyle so it hugs the tire and wider for trials… I could patent this! don’t tell anyone.

lol
shouldn’t have said anything, there are many people on the fora who have the know how and skill to do that
in fact i could make one if I wanted :slight_smile:
i might play w/ the idea

as long as they give me partial credit I’m fine with that. I have no business in welding anyway.

whoever said you have to weld? the design I instantly came up w/ requires NO welding… only cutting and precise drilling, but the design has flaws

well you would still have to make the shapes that fit together. so… HA! I just had a genius idea to turn an ordinary flower into a hyper intelligent house plant!!! I’m not telling you though because you would copy me.

dude, if I dont’ get a new rim, i’m getting the Kinetics!!

what would be more grippy??

I have the front tire and it’s pretty good but it tracks alot of mud. It’s a really springy tire though. Are you putting this on a 24’’ or 20’’?

20"

Oh I use mine on a 24’’. Are you using it for trials? if you are I would just go for the creepy crawler it has more cushion and is springier.

well i would, but the creepy crawler is for a 19" rim

yes i am using it for trials

what kind of unicycle do you have? I assumed you had a dx sorry.

creepy crawler front style will fit your 20" rim nicely.

HMM
i thought so, but then I looked into it and i found something that said it was for mods only
I do have a DX, but it is an '05 (street/freestyle)

so what kind of riding do you do? other than trials.

i do the most trials, but street isn’t too far behind because I have to ride some distance to get to the trials, but I also do a little freestyle
and if there is muni of any kind I do it … there isn’t much around here though

Ya street and trials are pretty close. the weirdest thing happened today at the movie theater. I bought some popcorn and the guy goes “the oil is over there” assuming he was talking about the “butter” that you put on the popcorn I figured there probably wasn’t a huge difference.