Trials Demos next weekend in Glen Mills PA, and State College, PA

Hi All,

Turns out I’ll be doing a couple of informal trials demos in Pennsylvania next weekend. It would be great to meet some local riders if you’re interested in coming.

Event times are:

Sat. May 7, 2pm
Trail Creek Outfitters Annual Tech Fest,
507 Glen Mills Square
Glen Mills, PA

Sun. May 8, from 1-3pm
Central Parklet,
State College, PA.

Like I said I think it’s pretty informal; a couple of fun events put on by some local hiking/climbing shops. I think they’ll put up a slackline at the Sun. event, which should be lots of fun.

Cheers,

Kris

Shit. I live in State College, PA during the school year, but that ends Saturday. I also live like 10 minutes from Glen Mills when I’m at home, but I’ll be on the road then. :frowning: I’ll try to figure something out.

Kris Holm comes to not one, but 2 of my doorsteps and I am unable to meet him there. :frowning:

i want to go so bad but im grounded :frowning: this realy sucks

Me to but well, Cali is not very local…:wink:

I think I could make the three hour drive…

fun

i think ill be there

I’ll be at the one in Glen Mills.

one day obie one day you will meet him

I’ve met him a few times.

i think i will probably be at the glen mills one

all of unicycle pa (5 members now)will be there

Looks like there might be a few of hours to go for a MUni ride after the demo on the Saturday, between 3:30 and 5:30. Anyone interested?

Brian Maw mentioned this trail in Glen Mills.

http://content.mtbr.com/pscTrails/United,States,Trails/Pennsylvania/PRD_169924_4573crx.aspx

Cheers,

Kris

unipa would definatly want to go

not to be rude or anything but is there goin to any materials given away or be able to purchased.

Hello,
Yes I will be in for a muni ride and I am open to other places but please keep in mind the limited time frame. This means the ride has to be very close to the trials demo site. I have never been on a ride in this area so if anyone in the Phila. area can check it out before Saturday that would be great. I found the park by looking on MTBR.com If you read the reviews at the link Kris posted you can get directions.
See you on Saturday

Actually now it looks like I have to be at the store until 4 and am driving to State College some time after that, so I don’t think it’s possible to squeeze a MUni ride in. Too bad- wish there was more time!

Kris