Trials bike video

yeah, youd think that after a few particylarly large drops those things would start to ride up! I’m happy in jeans and a t-shirt - wether the bike i’m riding has one or two wheels!!!

He has some crazy gaps and ups but short lines. Still Amazing though!!

I have nothing against bike trials I think it is a great sport and if unis didnt exsist I would almost certainly do it but I just feel that once you have seen it thats it. When watching bike trials videos or people I know riding once you have seen a huge gap, a massive drop, 360s, tail whips etc the amazement seems to fade. When I watch uni vids I still find some amazing and inspireing and often watch some over and over again but I dont with bike vids. You may say its because I dont ride bike trials but I have and I do Im just not very good at it because I dont realy enjoy it that much especialy compared to riding my uni.

Same here. I think its because with unicycling, we tend to focus way more on the technical side of trials, and when watching most bike videos, its just big stuff after another, with very little technical stuff going on.