"Trail Mix"

Not really a “Uni Geezer” video, (even though it says that in the opening lol) but just a little something I made from a couple days ago at my local trail. Some decent drops. My dad and sister after creds haha. (I bribed them to play along by bringing them chocolate cake!:smiley: )

good!nice vid. i liked it.:slight_smile:

awesome video

keep up the great work terry!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hey, you used a different video encoding method!

I’m so glad I didn’t have to listen to that knocking sound with the music on this video :slight_smile:

“Knocking sound”? Haha, yeah I saved it in HD resolution.

Terry- your awesome. Loved the vid good job!:slight_smile:

I’m glad to see your back from filming you riding the 36er. I mean its just not fun to watch you ride a 36er, unless it was at a part when you did some really cool drop or something. But awesome job on the video.

Thanks for all the cool comments! I just wanted to kinda get back to basics on this one. I’ve got some new things to try on my 36er, and some longer stair set jumps, but I’m really pushing my limits now!:o

Sweeet!

Sorry, i can’t talk about it now…i’m eating

or going to sleep…yeah, i’m going to sleep.

Haha, I had told my Dad and sister what to say, but they didn’t get it quite right. My dad got the first part right, but then was supposed to say: “But your videos are sick”, and say it like he meant they were “cool”.

(I tried to explain that “sick” is also used today to describe something that’s cool…he didn’t really get it lol.)

Then my sister was supposed to simply say, in a rather quick, clipped fashion: “Can’t talk-Eating”, instead of slower, with the added words: I can’t talk now, I’m eating".

Oh well, I just didn’t have the heart to make them do another take; that was already the FIFTH one! :roll_eyes:

Nice. I love watching you swoop up that hill. I can do that too. When I’m dreaming. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like that you included your dad and sister. His laugh after your sister said her part was just precious. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

For that shot at 0:26 did you mount the camera in the tree somehow?

She just doesn’t know how to talk crappy English like the rest of us :stuck_out_tongue:

haha yeah, and it almost fell! :astonished:

Haha, that was great. I always look forward to the humor in your vids. Once again, some more entertaining riding as well.

Totally awesome riding, but you video was sick. Lol.

After hearing about all the stuff that was going on before it was really nice to see that the two of them are doing okay. Great video Terry, thanks.