Trade 150mm for 125 or 130mm cranks

Hi everyone, I have an almost brand new pair of KH 150mm that I bought once by error two or three years ago.
I’ve only ridden the pair once or twice! Therefore, they’re pretty much like new.

I would need a pair of 125 or 130mm cranks, the brand doesn’t necessarily have to be KH. As long as they aren’t TOO worn out!

This is mainly so that I don’t have to buy a new pair of cranks so that I can save a bit of cash.

Please let me know if you have any cranks for sale/trade, since I could also just sell the 150mm KH cranks for a lower price than what you would pay for online!

Thanks!

Ed

Ed, I have a pair of 135/165 Moments in good shape that I’d trade, I also have two pairs of Venture II 150’s if you’re looking for a lighter weight crank in the same length.

I have some 135 Moments, but I’m not sure if I want to trade them quite yet, though honestly I will probably not use them; I like keeping a full range of crank lengths on hand.

How much do you want for the150’s shipped to Tennessee, USA, 37830?

will trade my qu-ax 125 mm cranks for 150s

Who is interested? Email me directly at petercorb@aol.com. I would love to get the 150’s asap as I am training for a marathon and those would be the right fit for me.