Torn ACL - Help!

U-Turn, you failed to realize the sheep are skating on an indoor motor oil rink, so the air is fairly warm and skating is possible. Surely you don’t think Harper would be involved in a flawed scenario, do you?

Cyber, I will be thinking of your warning as I go under. Thanks for lightening the mood.

Scott

pardon me for sounding all un-PC here…
but my main concern was NOT for the wellbeing of aforementioned skating sheep
i was worried about what will happen inside your head if those are your thoughts…

scott, i revcently went for an op and was apprehensive about the whole procedure
a conscious decision to be at peace with the whole thing worked wonders and i breezed in and out of the theatre and the wonderfully restfull sleep they provided

positive thinking and good luck!

When I went in for my surgery last week, I was told me that they were going to give me a “local” to deaden just my arm while they operated. I was actually looking forward to watching the procedure. Then they put a sedative in my I.V. to “help me relax” It put me to sleep before they even wheeled me into the O.R. and I missed the whole thing. Although, I did have a very pleasant nap

They gave me the choice on the table. About 3 seconds after they asked the question the lights went out. BASTARDS! I was looking forward to making a dramatic exit by counting backwards like they do in the movies.

And I hadn’t finished sorting out which machine was going “Beep,” which one was going “Boop,” and which one was going “bling BLING bling …Burrppp-BOP.”

But I have to admit, those OR folks are good. They didn’t give me a chance to worry, and my knee is now perfect.